Advanced Excel with Macros
The Advanced Excel Course is designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks.
This Advanced Excel Course will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Performing complex calculations more efficiently, using various Excel functions.
- Organizing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Creating MIS reports.
- Designing and using templates.
- Consolidating and managing data from multiple workbooks.
Course Content: –
- Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Advanced Financial Functions
- Advanced Logical & Error Functions
- Advanced Text Functions
- Advanced Date & Time Functions
- Advanced Lookup & Reference Functions
- Advanced Mathematics and Statistics Functions
- Advanced Information Functions
- What If Analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
- Data Consolidation
- Working with Duplicates
- Using the Remove Duplicate command
- Array formula to locate duplicate data
- Data Validation
- How to lock values and formulas in your Excel worksheets
- Track down mistakes in your worksheet using the Formula Auditing tools
- How to use the Trust Center settings to manage Excel security
- How to share your Excel workbook and not worry about someone making changes that’ll ruin your work
- How to use Data Validation to make sure the data going into any cell meets the criteria you’ve specified
- Advanced Custom Formatting
- Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Sparklines, Slicers & Timelines
- Random Numbers
- Debugging formulas& Dependency Tree
- Counting Unique, Generating Unique List
- Working with Duplicates
- Advanced Pivot Tables
- PivotTable calculations
- Creating separate sheets for PivotTables
- Using slicers in PivotTables
- Summarizing pivot data
- Sorting and filtering data
- Conditional formatting in PivotTables
- Creating PivotCharts
- Advanced Charting
- Troubleshooting Excel Problems
- Tips & Tricks
- Finance professionals: Create and analyze powerful financial reports to keep your finger on the pulse of your business
- Sales professionals: Effectively track your sales against target and identify performance by sales rep, area or product
- Marketing professionals: Maximize your ROI by keeping track of your campaigns
- HR professionals: Utilize employee turnover reports, leave reports or training and development reports to cultivate the right environment for your people
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to email@example.com
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
“Training help me to understand Excel-on surface.”