Balanced Score Card & Business Strategies by Dr Robert Kaplan
Successful strategy execution has two basic rules:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Understand the management cycle that links strategy and operations and
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Know what tools to apply at each stage of the cycle.”
The Balanced scorecard is a strategic planning and management system that is used extensively in organizations worldwide
9:30 am to 10:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Inauguration & Key Note Speech
Session 1: 10:30 am to 1:30 pm (By Professor Robert S. Kaplan)
- Processes of effective strategy development and translation
- Components of a complete strategy map
- Steps to properly design a Balanced Scorecard
- Methods and techniques necessary to cascade and align strategy
- Principles of effective execution and governance
- Key linkage points between strategy and operations
- Processes and tools to monitor/test/adapt strategy and improve decision-making
Session 2 : 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Case Study Presentations & Key Note Speech by eminent experts on strategy execution from Private, Public and Government sector
- Shivakumar, CEO and Chairman, PepsiCo
- Deepak Bagla, Managing Director & CEO, India Invest, DIPP & PM Office, Government of India
- Kaustubh Dhavse, Chief Minister Office, Government of Maharashtra
- Sangita Reddy, Executive Director, Apollo Hospitals Group
- Mukund Rajan, Chief Ethics Officer, Tata group
- Panel Discussions & Networking Event
Dr. Robert S. Kaplan
Palladium Founder & Senior Fellow, Marvin Bower Professor of Leadership Development, Emeritus, Harvard Business School
- Robert S. Kaplan is the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading authority on strategic performance measurement.
- Kaplan was co-developer of both activity-based costing and the Balanced Scorecard.
- He has authored or co-authored 19 books and more than 150 papers including 23 in the Harvard Business Review. Recent books include Balanced Scorecard book co-authored with David Norton, and Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing with Steve Anderson.
- He was admitted into the Hall of Fame of Top 50 Thinkers in 2012
- KaplanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s research, executive education teaching, and consulting focus on linking cost and performance management systems to strategy implementation. His current research focuses on three topics: measuring and managing organizational risk, developing Positive Impact Eco-Systems in collaboration with Palladium, and, in a joint project with Michael Porter, measuring the cost of delivering health care and linking patient costs to outcomes.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pmÃ‚Â , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Ã‚Â How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 14,500/-Ã‚Â +18% GST per person.
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoringÃ‚Â Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd.Ã‚Â payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.