Business analytics (BA) refers to all the methods and techniques that are used by an organization to measure performance. Business analysis is made up of statistical methods that can be applied to a specific project, process or product. Business analysis can also be used to evaluate an entire company. Business analysis are performed in order to identify weaknesses in existing processes and highlight meaningful data that will help an organization prepare for future growth and challenges.
The employment potential in Data Analytics and Big Data comes in the form of the very highly skilled jobs for data analysts/data scientist’s proficient in areas such as mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering and management science and with the associated IT skills required to mine and analyze the data concerned. Along with the demand for big data, better data, and the need for greater insight into organizations operations comes the need for analytic professionals who can effectively leverage this data to maximize business benefits.
To align the basics of statistics utility with business objectives by learning statistical concepts. It also covers the skills required to assemble analysis flow diagrams for both Data pattern discovery and Predictive Modeling.
- Understanding of Data Analysis
- How could it be applied in Organization?
- How you can initiate Data Analysis at organization level?
- How to use Statistics for Prediction Analysis?
- Challenge of Data Analysis
- Organization Data Analysis primer
o Issues with Traditional reporting and analysis
o Four styles of Data Analysis
o Scenario Modeling
- Linkage between Business success and Data Analytics
- Basic Statistical Application using Case Studies
- Strategy based on data Analysis
- Predictive analysis
- Initiation of Performance Score Card
- Summary and take-away
- How to evaluate Data Analysis projects
In business, predictive models exploit patterns found in historical and transactional data to identify risks and opportunities. Model capture relationships among many factors to allow assessment of risk or potential associated with a particular set of conditions, guiding decision making for candidate transactions.
Operational Manager, Sales & Marketing Executives for whom Decision making and Performance Management is Important / key commitment.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/- +18 % GST Per Person
- Please write to- email@example.com/Call -022 67256200
- Please register in Advance – Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material etc.
Full Details via Whats App
Full Details via Email