In today’s competitive environment, Business protocol and Fine dining skills, play a vital role in a business endeavour. It enhances professionalism and portrays the company global image. Etiquette can make or break a deal, given other things being equal .This workshop focuses on sharpening your business etiquette and dining skills from an expert in this field.
Programme Schedule: Business Protocol
- The first impact
- Personality enhancement not change
- Lifestyle and appearances
- Image of your workplace
- To Look Good you must Feel Good- To Feel Good you must Look Good.
STEPS TO GROOMING
- Deportment and body language
- Diet & Health
- Personal hygiene
- Body care, Skin care
- Foot/hand care
- Hair care
- Smells and odours
- Dental care
- Maintenance aids
- Flash that Smile. It is the First Impression of your Personality.
PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE AND DRESS SENSE.Â
- Creating The look
- Shapes and silhouettes
- Colour &Fabrics
- Accessories (Jewellery and Foot wear)
- Dressing for the occasion-Business Formal, Casual
- Fashion Terminology
- Clothes Do Make a Man.
- Table settings
- Glassware, Silverware Cutlery usage
- Types of Menus
- Restaurant Etiquette
- Cocktail Party Etiquette
- Bar Appreciation-Wines
- Telephone communication.
- Voice modulation
- Art of Small Talk
- Making Eye Contact
- Interpersonal & Networking skills.
OFFICE/ BUSINESS PROTOCOL ETIQUETTE
- Office manners etc.
- The Perfect Handshake
- Business cards
Question and Answer session
Ms. RASNA BEHL
â Applied Art Studies from Sir. J.J. School of Arts, Mumbai.
Worked with O&M and Interpub Advertising.
Former Executive Secretary of Advertising club, Mumbai
Freelance Photo & Fashion Coordinator.
Fashion Show, Model & Advertising Expert.
Experience with work on Fashion shows throughout India and Abroad.
Has done Advertising shoots with All leading Ad Agencies and Ad Film Makers in South East Asia.
Conducts Grooming workshops for models and corporates.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
- Fees: Rs. 8,500/- + 14 % service tax per person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.