Certified Ethical Hacker
How to Register
Ã¢â‚¬Å“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hackerÃ¢â‚¬Â.
Organizations must secure their IT infrastructure and networks. Just as corporations employ auditors to routinely examine financial records, so should corporations audit security policy. Just as accountants perform bookkeeping audits, ethical hackers perform security audits. Without security audits and compliance controls, no real security exists.
This ethical hacking training will immerse the participants into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The labÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s intensive environment gives each participant in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
Participants will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then will be led into scanning and attacking their own networks (no real network is harmed).Ã‚Â During thisÃ‚Â ethical hacking course, students learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
- Hands-on workshop with certified EC-Council instructors
- Program is designed as per curriculum to qualify for EC Council Exam, after Completing the course participants can appear for exam and can become a CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) from EC Council
- Immediately apply concepts learned in practical sessions for better retention
- We will assist you in passing the Exam.
Benefit to Organizations:
- To build a computer system that prevents hackersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ access and safeguard system and information from malicious attack
- To manage adequate preventive measures in order to avoid security breaches
- To safeguard user or customer information available in business transactions and visits
- To test networks at regular intervals
- To create security awareness at all levels in a business
- Improve your knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities
- Learn how to think like a hacker
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
What you will Learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and Ã‚Â Ã‚Â countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various types of buffer overflows, how to mutate a buffer overflow exploit, buffer overflow detection tools, and countermeasures
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks,Ã‚Â and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
Some of the participants who qualified CEH Exam in last batch
Mr Vivek JaiswalÃ‚Â
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â MrÃ‚Â Suresh Gandhi
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â MrÃ‚Â Vikas Arora
- Ethical hacker
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Security Professionals in general.
How to Register
Timings:Ã‚Â 9:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:00 pm,Ã‚Â Registration begins atÃ‚Â 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 24,950/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â email@example.com
o.inÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
For more details via WhatsApp
Error: Contact form not found.
For more details via Email
Error: Contact form not found.