Coatings-Paint And Corrosion Control
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_tabs style=”modern” color=”sky” active_section=”1″ no_fill_content_area=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1471339588640-175fbeb6-4a46″][vc_column_text]
Coatings-Paint And Ã‚Â Corrosion Control Ã¢â‚¬â€œMaterials and ApplicationsÃ¢â‚¬â€œ
The objective of this practical workshop is to offer a sound assessment of the latest developments in materials, application methods, and process selection. The course will focus on material properties, both coatings and substrates, their application, and design of a high performance and environmentally compliant coating operation. In addition, it will discuss corrosion and methods of preventing corrosion by protective coatings and many case histories and troubleshooting approaches. The informal atmosphere with emphasis on problem solving discussions, and the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Learner Controlled InstructionÃ¢â‚¬Â style, will make it easy for you to obtain answers to specific questions.
- Reasons and Benefits of Surface Pre-treatment
- How to Select a Proper Surface Treatment Process
- Selection and Application of Primers, Adhesion Promoters and Corrosion Inhibitors
- Mechanical and Physical Treatments
- Conversion Coatings
- Anodizing Treatment of Aluminium
- Corrosion Protection via Electrocoating
- Electrodeposition Types, Processes and Applications
- Performance Properties and Economics
Designing & Specifying forÃ‚Â Corrosion Control
- Material Selection
- Process Variables
- Structural Design
- Intact and Non-intact Protection Methods
Selection, Properties and Application of Liquid Organic Coatings
- Selecting Compliant Liquid Coatings
- Performance Rating of Conventional and Compliant Coatings
- Coating Types and Properties
- Possible Service Life Prediction
- Recent Developments and Future Trends
- Understanding of Waterborne Coatings
- Special Consideration for Waterborne Coatings Application
- Current Status of Powder Coatings
- When and Where to Use Powder Coatings
- Advantages and Limitations
- Powder Types and Properties
- Selecting Powder Coating and Application Methods
- What does it take to Convert to Powder Coating
- Performance and Troubleshooting
- Working with Plastics
- Nature, and Paint-ability of Plastics
- Surface Treatment of Plastics and Composites
- Selecting Coatings for Plastics
- Requirements for Coating Defect-free Plastic Parts
- Coating Application and Troubleshooting
Dry FilmÃ‚Â Surface Defect Characterization and Prevention
- Sources and Examples of Defects
- Types and Causes of Defects
- Methods of Preventing Defects
Durability and Testing of Coatings
- Why Do Coatings Fail?
- Factors Affecting the Performance of Coatings
- Mechanisms of Paint Failure
- Possible Methods of CoatingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Life Prediction
- How to Extend the Life of a Coating?
- How to Test Coatings for Specific Applications?
- Evaluation of Coatings
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Target Audience” tab_id=”1505463875487-dd589a2e-d448″][vc_column_text]Who Should Attend?
All manufacturing personnel dealing with decorative and protective coatings and corrosion prevention technology; process, design and specification engineers, quality control technical service, chemists and technical sales. The course is appropriate for current users with limited to very good knowledge of coatings operations, which need or want to learn fundamentals, current trends, and new technologies.
Benefits of Attending
- Develop an overall understanding of coatings and corrosion prevention methods and processes.
- Learn how to select various coatings and substrates, and become familiar with their properties, as well as costs and application methods.
- Gain valuable understanding of durability of coatings and corrosion phenomena and learn how to prevent corrosion by the systems approach.
- Learn how to save costs by implementing more efficient processes and judicial selection of materials.
- Receive unbiased technical opinions on what works, what does not and why.
- Reinforce your mastery of troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Faculty” tab_id=”1505463880766-c33a2486-4155″][vc_column_text]Dr. Amar Jit SinghÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- QualifiedÃ‚Â Paint Technologist with MasterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s degree fromÃ‚Â UDCT (now ICT) Mumbai
- AÃ‚Â visiting faculty with industry andÃ‚Â Technical Institute Pune
- Member ofÃ‚Â Syllabus committee for courses and examiners for MSBTE
- Managing National Institute of Coating Technology- providing education and training all over India
- Presented nearly 70 papers in differentÃ‚Â National and international seminars
- A consultantÃ‚Â to number ofÃ‚Â paint manufacturing units
- A RegularÃ‚Â trainer on building sites
- RecentÃ‚Â Clients- Ambuja,Ã‚Â L & T,Ã‚Â and many more
- Helped number of industrial units installation
- MentorÃ‚Â on BYSTÃ‚Â groupÃ‚Â helping new entrepreneurs
- NABL Audit trainer inÃ‚Â ISOÃ‚Â 17025Ã‚Â andÃ‚Â ISOÃ‚Â 14000
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1481352255460-d68d0b0f-938c”][vc_column_text]Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pmÃ‚Â , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Ã‚Â How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,050/-Ã‚Â +18% GST per person.
- Please write toÃ‚Â email@example.com/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoringÃ‚Â Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd.Ã‚Â payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][vc_btn title=”Click Here to Register” color=”sky” align=”center” i_type=”openiconic” i_icon_openiconic=”vc-oi vc-oi-pencil” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fprincetonacademy.in%2Fproducts-page%2F%3Fadd-to-cart%3D3453|title:https%3A%2F%2Fprincetonacademy.in%2Fproducts-page%2F%3Fadd-to-cart%3D3453||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_btn title=”Click Here to Register” color=”sky” align=”center” i_type=”openiconic” i_icon_openiconic=”vc-oi vc-oi-pencil” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fprincetonacademy.in%2Fproducts-page%2F%3Fadd-to-cart%3D3453|title:https%3A%2F%2Fprincetonacademy.in%2Fproducts-page%2F%3Fadd-to-cart%3D3453||”][vc_column_text]
- Fees: Rs. 8,050/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST per person.
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.