Corporate National Pension Scheme
Click here to Register
How to Register
Corporate National Pension SchemeÃ‚Â (NPS) was launched in December 2011 by PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory Authority). Just like a Provident Fund, NPS is a contribution scheme through whichÃ‚Â both the employer as well as the employee can build the employeesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ pension wealth.
NPS- Corporate Sector model is available for public and private sector employees. The Corporate NPS model is a win-win proposition for both the employer as well as the employee.
The biggestÃ‚Â advantage is the tax benefit up to 10% deduction on the Basic Pay + DA of the employerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s contribution on behalf of the employees. This is over and above Rs 1,50,000/- benefit under Section 80 C, which is applicable to the employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s contribution to the NPS kitty.
Even the employer can claim tax benefit for its contribution by showing it as business expense in the profit and loss account.
Today more than 600 Private Sector Companies have enrolled for Corporate NPS.Ã‚Â It canÃ‚Â be offeredÃ‚Â in parallel to existing Provident Fund, Gratuity, Superannuation or any other Pension Schemes offered by the employer.
- Corporate NPS
- How it Works
- Types of Account
- Corporate and Subscriber Registration Process
- Flexible options for contributions
- Investment Options in Corporate Model
- Life Cycle Fund
- NPS Return Calculations
- Income Tax Benefits to employer and employee
- Condition for Exit & Partial withdrawal options
- Annuity Plans
- PFRDA (Redressal of Subscriber Grievance) Regulations
- Grievance Registration
How to Register
Timings:Ã‚Â 9:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:00 pm,Ã‚Â Registration begins atÃ‚Â 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org
o.inÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.