Advanced Corporate Tax Planning & Business Tax Procedures
Objective of the Programme
To provide expert knowledge of important issues relating to direct tax laws relevant for corporate executives with special reference to tax incentives, tax planning, tax management, case studies. Besides, Dr. Singhania will discuss incentives available for setting up of new industrial undertakings, employment of new workmen, giving benefits in the form of perquisites/allowances to employees.
Topics for discussion – Corporate Tax Planning
Tax planning pertaining to minimum alternate tax·
Tax planning in the case of business income under sections 32, 32AC, 32AD, 35, 35AD,·
35CCC, 35CCD, 36, 40, 40A and 43B
Business restructuring – merger, demerger, slump sale, conversion of firm into company·
Tax incentives for start-up, housing project, employment of new employees·
Finance Act, 2016·
Contemporary issues in TDS·
Open house discussion, question and answer on any topic in direct taxes·
- HRD Department
- All those who are concerned with Tax Deduction at Source and Financial Management Decisions.
Dr. Vinod K. Singhania
Expert on Direct Taxes -Associated as tax consultant with several business houses and professional institutes in India and abroad
Seminar/workshops in tax laws – Key speaker in more than 700 seminars/ workshops in India and abroad
Published work -More than 40 books on Direct Taxes and 300 research articles published in different magazines and journals
Research guide for Ph.D students for more than 30years and undertaking research in different aspects of taxation in India and abroad
Recently retired from Sriram College of Commerce Delhi.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +18 % GST per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
• Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +18 % GST Per Person
• Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892/74
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material, Certificate etc.