In today’s Internet-dependent business environment, organizations must link their systems across enterprise-wide and virtual private networks as well as connect mobile users.
In this course, you learn how to analyze risks to your networks and the steps needed to select and deploy the appropriate countermeasures to reduce your exposure to network threats.
“Cyber awareness has become the need of the hour.”
- Analyze your exposure to security threats and protect your organization’s systems and data
- Deploy firewalls and data encryption to minimize threats
- Manage risks emanating from inside the organization and from the Internet
- Preventing unwanted network access with a personal firewall.
Part I – Cyber Crime, Frauds and Risks
1. Security goals
- Non repudiation
2. Security Mechanisms
- Message Authentication Codes and Cryptographic Hash Functions
- Passwords, Biometrics and Authentication Protocols
- Access control (MAC, DAC, RBAC, ABAC)
- Captchas and resource control
- Non-repudiation protocols
3. Attacks (Buffer Overflow, SQL and Command Injection, DNS cache poisoning, X
SS, XSRF, DoS/DDoS, Malware, etc.) and Threat Modeling
4. Laws of Security
5. Secure coding principles
6. Cyber-crime, cyber bullying and cyber terrorism
7. Internet Safety and data security
Part II. Computer Security from the Data Science Perspective
- Unique Challenges of security domain
- Data Mining techniques (association rule mining, clustering, anomaly detection) with applications to malware detection
- Machine Learning techniques (Decision Trees, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, one class learning, semi-supervised learning) with applications to intrusion detection and malware detection.
Part III. Email Masquerade and Social Engineering Attacks
- Fake emails, phishing and spear-phishing – fundamental characteristics
- Natural language processing/Natural language generation
- Comprehensive detection methods for social engineering attacks
- Education and training regimes
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 10,000/- +18% GST per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
|“How to secure the infrastructure by following some methods, process, software. What is bit coin? How to use bit coin wallet?“
Mr Avishek Ghosh – Deputy GM (IT) – ICA Edu Skills Pvt Ltd
|“Important types of cyber security.“
Mr Subarata Biswas – Country Head – HealthSetGo Services Pvt Ltd