GST with Refunds & E-way Bill
The Goods & Services Tax ( GST ) has arrived in India from 1st July 2017 . It is Uniform Indirect Tax Law across India in all the states and Union Territories replacing Central Excise Duty , Service Tax and State Value Added Tax ( VAT ) .
While the introduction has been smooth, the journey in the GST regime had its share of challenges. Some of the major challenges were the initial issues faced by the exporters and the technology challenges in compliances apart from other procedural issues like challenges in claiming transition credits etc
In the light of the above, we have designed this one day Workshop on Post GST covering all major areas like like Input Tax Credit, GST for exporters and Importers, Anti Profiteering Provision, Works Contracts (Composite and Normal ) , Post GST for Service Industry , Composition Tax , GST R1-R2 issues , Transitory provisions , Rates & HSN issues etc.
Also, The Workshop is designed to enlighten the participants on key points of refund procedure, LUT/Bond and will provide a complete check list on the total process to save time and energy.
This workshop should be attended by Company Executives who want to know all about Updated GST , particularly from Indirect Tax / GST , Sourcing / Purchase , Marketing , Accounts , Logistics , Branch Personnel , IT etc.
Session 1 : Specific Areas of GST
- Composition Scheme for Goods & Services
- Reverse Charge Mechanism ( RCM )
- Job Works ,
- Works Contract Supply , Composite & Mixed Supply
- Concept of IGST , Supply to own Branches
- Legal Aspects of GST
- GST on “ Billed to Shipped to transactions”
- GST Compliance : Registrations , Returns , Payments , Refunds
- Input GST Credit System
- Transitional Provisions Taxation of Intangible Assets
- GST on Import Exports
- High Seas Transactions
- Question / Answers
Session 2 :GST Refunds:
- When are refunds available?
- Application, Documents & Procedure for Refund
- Relevant dates for filing Refundclaim
- Order sanctioning Refundand credit of amount of rejected refund claim
- Withholding or deduction of Refund
- Interest on delayed Refund
- Refundin case of exports / supplies to SEZ on payment / without payment of IGST
- Refundin case of inverted duty structure
- Refundin case of Deemed Exports
- Doctrine of Unjust Enrichment
- SCN, if whole or part Refundnot admissible and Adjudication order after hearing
- Tips to resolve pending refundclaims
Session 3 : ( GST for Specific Departments of a Company )
- For Sourcing Prople : Placement of P.Os , Rates of GST by Vendors , Works Contracts , local & Interstate Supplies , Imports , Transfers fro outside state depots / Branches . Input GST System , Reverse Charge Mechanism ( RCM) , Education to Vendors , Logistics etc
- For Marketing Personnel: Tax Invoices , Supply Returns , Debit / Credit Notes , Free Supplies , Pricing , Discounts , E way bills , Dealer / Customer Education etc.
- For Accounts & Logistic ersonnel
- Recent Critical Changes in Goods & Services
- Question – Answers
Session 4 :
- Summing up All Important Areas
- Check List for Critical Areas under GST
- Question – Answers
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.