Effective Selling Skills
New Era of Sales TrainingWhen customers have completed 70% of the buying process without engaging with a single salesperson, and can complete most purchases online without EVER interacting with another human being, traditional, transactional sales tactics simply no longer work. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why you need to adopt sales training and techniques that are grounded in decades of development yet evolved for the digital age.High-performing salespeople build relationships that lead to sales. Enduring relationships lead to loyalty, which creates a lucrativeÃ‚Â salespipeline.Whether youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re selling a Service, a Project, a Product, or even a job to prospective candidates, The Workshop will enable you to structure your sales process, anticipate the customer queries and fear.Ã‚Â By the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Align with the customersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ business context to identify motivations for buying & secure a strategic advantage through appropriate positioning of the company.
- Assess their current sales process to pinpoint areas that require to be tweaked to be in sync with customersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ buying cycle so as to add value at each interaction.
- Adopt a business & client centric approach for making an impact atÃ‚Â Senior management / decision making levels.
- Appreciate & acquire new skills that will make a difference Ã¢â‚¬â€œ active listening, analytical problem solving, collaborative solution building, partnering for success.
- Articulate & apply a focused strategy for customer acquisitions, cross selling and key account management.
- ConsultativeÃ‚Â Sales
- Customers, their needs, challenges and expectations (with particular reference to process outsourcing)
- ConsultativeÃ‚Â Sales Processes
- Preparing for a Sales meeting
- Psychological and Physical preparation
- Understanding and appreciating client value chain
- Information gathering and indentifying with customer needs and issues
- LISTENING (critical tool for exceptionalÃ‚Â consultativeÃ‚Â
- ASKING QUESTIONS (critical tool for exceptionalÃ‚Â consultativeÃ‚Â
- Pre-work needed
- Repository & Relevance of Questions
- MAPPING CUSTOMER NEEDS & ORGANIZATION
- Connecting customer needs, wants and challenges with Organization Value
- Identification of key customer people & Political undercurrents
- Understanding people individually and their roles in Organization Chart
- POWER BASE Ã¢â‚¬â€œ types and Implications
- Leverage strengths of bundled entities
- Power Base Mapping Ã¢â‚¬â€œ ability to investigate systematically
- Politics of Influence and Authority
- Gaining Political Advantage Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Recognition as greatest motivator
- Customer Values to Create a Competitive Advantage
- Speaking CustomerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s language
- Features versus Benefits
- Handling Customer Objections
- Are you sending Multiple Messages to customer?
- Competitive Differentiation Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ensure Victory without DoubtÃ‚Â
- Differentiation Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Why Insight Matters
- HOW youÃ‚Â sell, not WHAT youÃ‚Â sell
- Not Just Insight, but Commercial Insight
- How to build Insight-lead Conversation
- Sales & Account Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Service Industry Professionals
- Professionals who are responsible for client acquisitions.
How to Register
Timings:Ã‚Â 9:30Ã‚Â am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:00 pm,Ã‚Â Registration begins at 9:00 amÃ‚Â How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 3,500/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â register@princetonacademy.
co.in/Ã‚Â Call or WhatsApp on 022-67256200Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Cheque favoringÃ‚Â Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd.Ã‚Â payable at Mumbai.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.