Effective Team Leaders
Team Leaders are part of the management team in their Organization. They control the activities of others and have the responsibility of carrying out management’s policies and intentions by leading the group in their charge. Their task, in fact is to get things done through people for whom they are responsible.
Team Leaders should accept that the whole job covers not just the technical aspects (which are generally very clear), but also administrative and human aspects which are frequently overlooked. Effective team leaders know what their team needs, their company expects and how to balance between the two.
- To create awareness about efficiency, effectiveness and excellence
- To motivate staff towards peak performance
- To eliminate dysfunctional emotions and behaviours which affect productivity
- To encourage the staff to come up with new ideas to do their work a little quicker and a little better.
Characteristics of Great & Effective Team Leaders
- Developing the self
- Responsibilities of the team leader
- Giving feedback to team members
- Motivators and demotivators at work
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Planning, Organizing and Monitoring
- Goal setting and time management
- Team Building
- Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Learn to plan, organize, communicate and monitor
- Maximize productivity
- Motivate and develop the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Develop more competent staff, with focus on quality work
- Delegate effectively
- Extract benefit of both physical and full mental faculties of the staff
- Display leadership
Mr Rajiv Kumar Luv
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ He is an experienced trainer and a management consultant.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ He is an associate facilitator with Princeton Academy.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ He has completed his graduation from Mumbai University and further went on to pursue his B tech degree in leather technology from CLRI Chennai.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Rajiv has more than 19 years of accomplished experience in the area of behavioral, soft skills and functional skills training.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ He has trained over 50,000 people from all walks.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ He has rolled out competency based training programs across the length and breadth of the country for a number of companies.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ His workshops on Communication, Leadership, Achievement Motivation, Attitudinal Change, and Presentations etc are highly in demand. With the ability to motivate, energize and empower people to higher levels of performance, Rajiv enjoys the privilege of being a chosen trainer.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Rajiv has designed and imparted training workshops for professionals across functions in various key competency areas & for various groups from different levels. He has interacted with various categories of people including CEOs, Professional Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Engineers, and Executives in staff and line functions.
9:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs.7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.