Business Data Analysis
Business analytics (BA) refers to all the methods and techniques that are used by an organization to measure performance. Business analysis is made up of statistical methods that can be applied to a specific project, process or product. Business analysis can also be used to evaluate an entire company. Business analysis are performed in order to identify weaknesses in existing processes and highlight meaningful data that will help an organization prepare for future growth and challenges.
The employment potential in Data Analytics and Big Data comes in the form of the very highly skilled jobs for data analysts/data scientistÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s proficient in areas such as mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering and management science and with the associated IT skills required to mine and analyze the data concerned. Along with the demand for big data, better data, and the need for greater insight into organizations operations comes the need for analytic professionals who can effectively leverage this data to maximize business benefits.
Given this need, Princeton Academy offers a one day Workshop on Business Data Analysis comprising of:
- Challenge of Data AnalysisÃ‚Â
- Organization Data Analysis primerÃ‚Â
- Issues with Traditional reporting and analysis
- Four styles of Data Analysis
- Scenario ModelingÃ‚Â
- Linkage between Business success and Data AnalyticsÃ‚Â
- Basic Statistical Application using Case Studies
- Strategy based on data AnalysisÃ‚Â
- Predictive analysis
- Initiation ofÃ‚Â Performance Score Card
- Summary and take-away
- How to evaluate Data Analysis projects
In business, predictive models exploit patterns found in historical and transactional data to identify risks and opportunities. Model capture relationships among many factors to allow assessment of risk or potential associated with a particular set of conditions, guiding decision making for candidate transactions.
To align the basics of statistics utility with business objectives by learning statistical concepts. It also covers the skills required to assemble analysis flow diagrams for both Data pattern discovery and Predictive Modeling.
- Understanding of Data Analysis
- How could it be applied in Organization?
- How you can initiate Data Analysis at organization level?
How to use Statistics for Prediction Analysis?
Timings:Ã‚Â 9:30 am – 5:00 pm,Ã‚Â Registration begins atÃ‚Â 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org
o.inÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.