Fidic Contract training
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ General Introduction about FIDIC
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Specific introduction about Silver Book (EPC/Turnke y Projects)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Conditions of Contract
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ General conditions
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Particular Conditions
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Basis for making the General Conditions
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Understanding on General Conditions
(i) GENERAL PROVISIONS
(ii) THE EMPLOYER
(iii) THE EMPLOYERÃ¢â‚¬â„¢S ADMINISTRATION
(iv) THE CONTRACTOR
(vi) STAFF AND LABOUR
(vii) PLANT, MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP
(viii) COMMENCEMENT, DELAYS AND SUSPENSION
(ix) TESTS ON COMPLETION
(x) EMPLOYERÃ¢â‚¬â„¢S TAKING OVER
(xi) DEFECTS LIABILIT Y
(xii) TESTS AFTER COMPLETION
(xiii) VARIATIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS
(xiv) CONTRACT PRICE AND PAYMENT
(xv) TERMINATION BY EMPLOYER
(xvi) SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION BY CONTRACTOR
(xvii) RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY
(xviii) INSURANC E
(xix) FORCE MAJEURE
(xx) CLAIMS, DISPUTES AND ARBITRATION
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Circumstances not suitable for EPC/ Turnke y projects
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Guidance for Preparation of Particular Conditions
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Discussions on Important sub Clauses of FIDIC
CASE STUDY/ EVALUATION
Q & A
At the end of the course delegates will have strong understanding on:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ How to draft effective contract?
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Indian Contract Act-1872
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Structure of Contracts
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Understand and draft Particular conditions
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Be better able to minimize contractual risk
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Making of Valid Contract
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Risk Management of Contract
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ All twenty clauses of Silver Book
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Circumstances not suitable to FIDIC- Silver Book
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Important Sub clauses of General conditions
Faculty- Mr. A K SAHA
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ An astute Techno Commercial, resul t-oriented leade r, with a strong track recor d of performance.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Extensive experience of 26 years, with key focus on bottom line profitability, in leading global companies as well as Indian Corporate
Key Expertise Areas:
- Key strengths are leading people and programmes, negotiation, analytical and strategic thinking, and delivering results.
- Expertise in leading tea m as chief negotiator to optimize price, risk involved or improve terms & conditions to minimize risk.
- Well-versed in Price benchmarking of Materials and services under Procurement
- Expertise in Capex and Opex Optimization and TCO calculations for various Business Models.
- In-depth understanding of various applicable taxes and government policy in local as well as global procurement.
- Key user of SAP/BANN-IV/Oracle MM module and i-sales( Oracle)
- Expertise in establishment of new commercial division, its policy and organization with assigned responsibility and accountability for green fiel d Telecom Service Provider.
- Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Datacom Solutions Pvt. Limited, (Videocon Group Company) as Head Procurement and Supply Chain
- Alcatel-Lucent India Limited (Procurement & Contract Management)
- ICOMM Tele Limited Head (Supply Chain Management and Purchas e)
- ITI Limited.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.