Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Developing The Finance Sense
It is important for managers from all streams to understand the financial implications of their decision making. It is equally imperative for them to analyse the corporate financial environment.
The aim of this workshop is to provide non finance functional managers with awareness and basic understanding of the way finance affects their business objectives.
This course is designed for busy managers and those professionals who are responsible forÃ‚Â Ã‚Â financial matters without necessarily having a job title or qualifications to match. It will help managers understand the financial implications of their decisions.
During the workshop the participants will learn to read the accounts, understand the terminology, be able to influence and control the key financial measurements, targets Ã¢â‚¬â€œ all from an operational management perspective.
The programme enables them to gain confidence in developing financial negotiations, participate in meetings where the Ã¢â‚¬ËœfinancesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ are being discussed.
It will help managers play a more active role in personal finances and the financial aspects of the organisation.
Methodology of The Program
The content will be delivered in an easy-to-understand way enabling the participants to understand the financial way of seeing things.
Corporate case studies and practical applications will be an integral part of the discussions. The program will be delivered in an open and interactive manner.
Suitability and Applicability
The course is suitable for those in both the private and public sectors from small and medium sized enterprises to multinational corporations.Ã‚Â It is designed for all those who are affected by the Ã¢â‚¬ËœfinancesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ at work.Ã‚Â It will enable the participants to go back to their workplace and have a greater ability to Ã¢â‚¬Ëœread the figuresÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
Ã‚Â Program Benefits
- Understanding the financial system and financial environment.
- Appreciating investments better.
- Knowledge of profit/loss, balance sheets and cash flow.
- Realize financial implications of decision making.
Course Content :
Understanding Financial Environment & KeyÃ‚Â Financial Indicators.
- Analysing the Macro Economic Environment
- The Inflation Paradox
- Appreciating the Monetary Policy &
- Forecasting Interest Rates
Introduction & Analysis of Financial Statements
- Need For Financial Statements
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Time Value Of Money
- Risk Return Perspective
- Sources of Funds : Equity & Debt
- Loan Amortisation Schedule
Financial Restructuring & Financial Markets:
- Understanding various Financial Instruments
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working Capital Management
- Introduction to Valuation
Senior Executives/Managers from
- Senior Executives from SMEÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 3,500/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â email@example.com
o.inÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
Mr. Sandip Jha
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Understood overall concept of financing for day to day operations.Ã¢â‚¬Â
ADI- IDFC Bank Ltd.
Mr. M S Patil
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Understood Working Capital Cycle, Basic fundamentals strategyÃ‚Â and how to read a financial statement of an organisation.Ã¢â‚¬Â
Sr. Manager- Lubrizol India Pvt. Ltd.
Ms. Sangeeta Chauhan
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Got answers to all my queriesÃ¢â‚¬Â
Sr. Executive- Investor Relations- Lupin Ltd.
Mr. Rajesh P Sharma
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Overall knowledge of Finance to make business decisionsÃ¢â‚¬Â
Head corporate Safety-
The Tata Power Co. Ltd.