Financial Analysis Using Excel
Financial Analysis is crucial for taking investment decisions that can have a huge financial impact on companies. By attending this seminar, you will be able to effectively prepare and build financial models that cater to different types of investments alternatives, understand and analyze time value of money, present value, future value and weighted average cost of capital (WACC), in addition to conducting proper analysis of financial information.
You can perform financial analysis with Excel in an easy way. Excel provides you several financial functions such as PMT, PV, NPV, XNPV, IRR, MIRR, XIRR, and so on that enable you to quickly arrive at the financial analysis results.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply time value of money concepts
- Perform and interpret financial analysis
- Apply cost of capital calculation techniques
- Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis
- Use the free cash flow technique in determining the value of a project or a company
Professionals in corporate finance, financial analysts, investment bankers, financial controllers, finance managers, professionals responsible for project valuation, project finance, portfolio managers, and professionals in the private investment industry.
Corporate financial analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Profit and loss versus balance sheet analysis
- Comparable company analysis
- Building block analysis
- Current, quick, and cash ratios
- Asset management and activity
- Solvency, leverage and gearing
- Debt, equity, and times interest earned ratios
- Assessing profitability management
- Profit margin, gross margin, return on assets, return on equity
- Market and valuation
- Price-earnings and earnings per share ratios
- Modeling the DuPont identity
Financial calculations: Applications
- Time value of money:
- Present value and net present value
- Internal rate of return and Multiple IRR (MIRR)
- Using XNPV and XIRR
- Amortization of loan schedule
- Effective yields and returns
Calculating cost of capital and capital structure
- Calculating cost of equity and cost of debt
- Computing the expected return on the market
- Computing weighted average cost of capital
Managers of any discipline taking financial decisions, corporate finance professionals, financial analysts, financial controllers, finance managers, professionals responsible for project valuation, project finance and professionals in the private investment industry.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +18% GST per person.
- Please write to email@example.com/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.