Gender Sensitivity training & Sexual Harassment at Workplace
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1441481315828-12103171-2986″][vc_column_text css_animation=”top-to-bottom”]
- In an ever changing business environment it is important that employees are geared to handle the nuance of effective professional culture.
- People in organizations typically spend over 75% of their time in an interpersonal situation; thus it is no surprise to find that at the root of a large number of organizational problems is poor interpersonal dynamics and henceforth leads to poor Ã¢â‚¬Å“Gender SensitivityÃ¢â‚¬Â as one of the major outcome.
- Having command over this issue is an essential component of organizational success whether it is at the interpersonal, inter-group, intra-group, organizational, or external levels.
- OursÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ is a proven workshop that has helped many executives in overcoming some of their fundamental concerns of maintaining healthy and favorable organizational culture. Participants have appreciated the simplicity and the directness of the program in effectively conveying the message that can be recollected months after the program
Course Content- Gender Sensitivity Training
- Understand the perception men and women have about each other
- Identify the different stereotypes associated with men and women-how these affect them
- Awareness on Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- Analyze issues of sexual harassment at workplace and their impact on Employees, Organization and other Stakeholders
- Identifying the ways to create a Conducive Workplace for Optimum Output
- Harassment as an issue resulting in employee disengagement
- Ways to avoid Gender biased decisions, statements and remarks
- Demonstrate the appropriate gender neutral traits and triggers
- Using Positive Reinforcement
- Being More In Charge & Gaining Confidence while working
- This training program is delivered with the needs of adult learning requirements in mind. As a result the program is highly interactive. Instructor plays the role of learning facilitator and encourages everyone to contribute in the program.
- In this Training program we may use presentation, videos, Case studies, Role Plays, group games and activities as the given time permits. Presentation includes templates and tools to practice and implement creativity within an organization
SESSION Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I Pre Lunch
- Introduction & Objectives
- Ice breaker & Context Setting
- Issues of Gender Sensitivity
- Listening To Feelings
- Watch your Body language
- (Short film and Discussion)
- Role Play
- Gender biased statements & Decisions
- Discussion on the movie excerpts Ã¢â‚¬Å“InkaarÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Discussion on article Ã¢â‚¬Å“Are Indian workplaces ready for the sexual harassment lawÃ¢â‚¬Â
SESSION – II Post Lunch
- Enlightening Ã¢â‚¬Å“Visakha GuidelinesÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Typical images and stereo types
- Multi Disciplinary Approach
- Spot light on Sexual Harassment and Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- Gender Neutral Traits & Triggers
- Discussion on article Ã¢â‚¬Å“Sexual crime against men is no mythÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Discussion on the movie excerpts Ã¢â‚¬Å“AitrazÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Closure & Program Evaluation
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1441481316420-9193009d-5983″][vc_column_text]
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,500/- +18 % service tax per person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.