General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
With EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now in full force, data protection has become a top priority for organizations worldwide. Hence, it’s very apparent to the management to understand the privacy regulations and potential impact to their organization. Companies face fines if they do not comply, with tech giants risking penalties greater than $1 billion.
The workshop discovers how you can make headway in enhancing your company’s own data security. This training is designed to deepen your understanding of the latest EU regulation enacted to give citizens protection and control over their personal data.
- Applicability of this regulation to your organization
- You will know key principles for GDPR and measures you can take to effectively apply these principles in your organization.
- How to lead data protection enforcement across your organization.
- Key policies and procedures required to define GDPR framework in the organization.
- Introduction to GDPR
- Key GDPR terminology
- An introduction to the GDPR’ structure the legal articles and recitals
- Main differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR
- Essential EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Background & Terminology
- The Six Data Protection Principles
- Special Categories of Personal Data
- The Rights of Data Subjects, Including Data Access Requests
- Controllers & Processors
- Securing Personal Data
- Reporting Data Breaches
- How to Perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- The Role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Transferring Personal Data outside the EU
- The Powers of Supervisory Authorities
Who should attend:
- Business Directors or Managers who want to understand how the requirements of The EU GDPR will affect their organization
- Privacy Managers
- Data Protection Managers
- Information Security Managers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Corporate Governance Managers
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- General or Privacy Counsels
- Finance, HR or Marketing Managers
- Individuals with a basic knowledge of Data Protection Regulation & Practices
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- +18 % Goods & Service tax per person
- Please write to email@example.com / Call or WhatsApp on -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material, Certificate etc.
Full Details via WhatsApp
Full Details via Email