- Creating a solution-oriented atmosphere that empowers employees to come to you with ideas
- Are you accidentally punishing your best employees? Looking at your delegation techniques with a critical eye
- How to delegate to the Ã¢â‚¬Å“lowest point of competenceÃ¢â‚¬Â Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and why it can have astonishing results
- Providing opportunities for everyone to stretch themselves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ some of your employees will really surprise you!
- Evaluating employees Ã¢â‚¬â€œ are the jobs, the tasks, and the person all a great match?
- Understanding how personality affects performance Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and how to bring out the best in everyone
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of individual team members
- Finding the Ã¢â‚¬Ëœhidden gemsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ among your staff Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and giving them opportunities to increase their skills
- How a combination of individual and group goals can increase employee productivity
- How to create goals that are easily understood by every employee
- Keys to setting clear benchmarks and performance expectations with employees
- Encouraging employees to set their own goals Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and the amazing impact it can have on productivity and enthusiasm
- Creating buy-in for goals and objectives in a team environment
- The importance of a systematic and consistent review process Ã¢â‚¬â€œ for all employees
- How to avoid the #1 mistake most managers make when giving performance feedback
- Positive reinforcement: how to let employees know when theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re doing great Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and that you recognize it
- Finding out if your employees really know whatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s expected of them Ã¢â‚¬â€œ or if theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re scraping by thinking theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re doing a great job
- Facts and figures: the importance of quantifiable metrics Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and how to establish them for any position
- Consistency: the absolute #1 key to employee accountability
- Rewarding success: encouraging employees to embrace accountability
- Tips for handling the sensitive and uncomfortable performance dilemmas
- Find out what discipline techniques really work Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and which ones just cause resentment and anger!
- Is it your people or your process? Looking at workflow with a critical eye
- How outdated programs or old computers can slow down even your best employees
- The right way to ask your employees what their biggest obstacles are Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the answers may surprise you!
- How to identify bottlenecks Ã¢â‚¬â€œ by department or by employee
- Red flags to let you know when an employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s workload is too heavy to give 100% to everything
- Engagement strategies you can implement that will assure every employee on your team gets more done
- Understanding performance drivers: identifying the prime motivators of individual employees
- The power of praise: how positive reinforcement can have a tremendous, immediate impact
- Sparking enthusiasm: creating a positive and energetic work environment
- Simple coaching skills guaranteed to produce miraculous performance
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]How to Register:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 8,500/- + 15% service tax per person.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please Call -022 66976892/ 66876874 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]