Internal Audit & Reporting
Today organizations are facing new problems and challenges that require critical thinking and ideating new approaches. It is essential for internal audit teams to focus their efforts on value protection and creation and achievement of strategic and operational objectives of the company.
Over the years internal audit has evolved from a compliance and assurance activity to consulting activity and meeting newer expectations of investors and board members.
This one day seminar is intended to provide insights to how Internal Audit can partner with businesses to add value to the organization. The focus of the seminar is to share new ideas on how Internal Audit can play a larger role in Governance and Risk Management.
- Internal Auditing Today
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Standards of Internal Audit in India and Global
- IA Techniques – Planning, Interviewing & Reporting
- IA Communication:-
- Communication challenges and overcoming them
- Visual Presentation
- Drafting Audit Observations in with contemporary practices
- Audit Report Structure, Content and Organization
- Audit Rating, Score or Grade
- Case studies
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to email@example.com
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
Full Details via Whats App
Full Details via Email