Internal Audit & Reporting
Today organizations are facing new problems that require new solutions and it is essential for internal auditors to command the capacity they have to focus their efforts on core values of the organization its strategic and operational goals.
Over the years internal audit has evolved from a compliance and assurance activity to consulting and meeting newer expectations of investors and board members.
This one day seminar is intended to provide insights to how Internal Audit can partner businesses to add value to the organization. The focus of the seminar is to share new ideas on how Internal Audit can play a larger role in Governance and Risk Management.
- Changing dynamics of internal auditing
- Internal Auditing Standards
- Benefits of Internal Auditing/ Operational Auditing
- Concepts of Risk Identification, Risk Assessment & Internal Control Evaluation
- Audit Reporting & Communication
- Setting of KPIs for internal audit function
- Internal Auditing of Procurement, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounts functions
- Case studies
- CFO, COO, CXO
- Senior management across different functions
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounts
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to email@example.com
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
Full Details via Whats App
Full Details via Email