Labour Law Compliance Audit
Audit under labour laws is a new concept, which is necessitated, in direct consequence of its non – compliance in large scale. Audit under the Labour and Employment laws is an effective tool for compliance management of labour, employment and Industrial laws.
• Identification of all labour law legislations applicable to the company.
• Review of present system, practices and level of compliance governing the business segment.
• Inspect all the documents related to labour law compliance such as Licence, provident fund, ESIC, professional tax, Minimum wages Act etc.
• Evaluate, analyse and assess the compliance program to make the company totally compliant with the applicable laws.
• Produce a comprehensive audit report and gap analysis including risk analysis.
• Implementation of an effective compliance system – provides required guidance and necessary facilities, provide options and recommendations to diminish or eliminate the risk wherever possible in the areas of legal obligations.
• Suggestions for regular monitoring, self-audits and reporting system as part of MIS.
• non-compliance consequences