Labour Laws for Managers
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1445945243729-f27f0697-6199″][vc_column_text]Introduction
There are number of labour laws applicable to run a business organisation. Therefore each organisation needs to know about them, so that they can be complied with. In case of any failure, ignorance of law will not be acceptable. In the modern times, all corporate organisations therefore make every effort to ensure that all labour laws as applicable to their kind of organisation where are complied with. Moreover the programme allows you to catch up on all developments in this filed with value for all those who need to stay on top of this area of law. It helps in creating a healthy work culture in organisation with employers and employees. With the objective of making the corporate managers aware about the most important of such laws and their broad provisions, the programme has been organised
1. The Employees Provident Fund Act 1952 & Pension Scheme 1995.
2. The Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIC) 1948.
3. The Contract Labour Act, 1970.
4. The Payment of Bonus Act 1948.
5. The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
6. The EmployeeÃ¢â€žÂ¢s Compensation Act, 1923.
7. The Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
8. The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
9. Maharashtra Profession Tax Act, 1975 (For Mumbai Workshop)
10. The Bombay Shops & Establishment Act, 1948 (For Mumbai Workshop)
11. The Mumbai Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953 (For Mumbai Workshop)
The programme will cover the following aspects for above acts:
Coverage & applicability
Care to be taken by the employer to avoid penal consequences
Important judicial pronouncements
Practical issues in day to day compliance.
1. Contract Labour Act / PF / ESIC :- Procedure for Registration, obtaining Labour License & obtain Code Number
2. Contract Employees: – Bonus; Gratuity; Retrenchment Compensation payable by whom.
3. ESI , PF & Contract Labour Act are applicable to whom and their registration procedure
4. Unemployment benefit – payable under the ESI Act.
5. ESI Covered Employees after retirement ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ whether they are coverable under the Act.
6. Practice, procedure and other areas of interest under PF, ESI, Employees
7. Calculation and Forfeiture of Gratuity and Bonus.
8. Calculation of compensation Employment injury under Employees Compensation Act.
9. What is the maximum limit under the Gratuity Act, for which Income tax exemption can
10. Whether voluntary coverage us possible under ESI & PF.
11. Excluded Employee under Provident Fund.
12. Under Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme under PF what is maximum amount
13. Permissible deductions under the payment of wages act.
14. ESI & PF payment has to made before which date.
15. When female employee is entitled for the maternity benefit and when it can be forfeited.
16. Whether monthly Bonus is payable under the Bonus Act.
17. What is maximum Amount payable under the Payment of Bonus Act.
18. Who are not entitled for bonus under the payment of Bonus Act.
19. What is salary / wages (Basic + D.A) limit and on what amount Bonus is calculated.
20. Minimum number of attendance required for eligibility of bonus.
21. Is there limit for ex-gratia payment.
22. Whether ESIC Act is Applicable after attaining the 60 years of age.
23. What is the magic salary / wages of Rs. 6500/- (Basic + D.A) under Provident Fund Act.
24. Maternity Benefit Act is applicable to which establishment / factory.
25. Whether annual return under Maternity Benefit Act has to be filed.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Target Audience” tab_id=”1447414280003-261541b9-ddf8″][vc_column_text]
- Senior Executives and Managers from
- HR department
- Sub Contractors
- Project Manager
- Senior Executives of Companies taking up outsourcing activities of labour/material/services
Mr. Ramesh L. Soni
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Qualified as M.B.A. (HR), B.Sc. (Hons.), LL.B., D.L.L. & L.W. , D.P.M. & I.R., A.I.I.I, M.P.M. (H.R),
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Providing consulting services in the field of Labour Laws since last 35 years
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Providing services in this field on retainer ship basis to more than 350 clients
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Contributed articles on Labour Laws
-Visiting faculty for Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Institute of Management and Legal Research, Mumbai[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1445945243925-86aeb5fe-cc31″][vc_column_text]Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 8,500 /- +14.5 % service tax per person.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org/Call -022 66976892/74
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” shape=”round” color=”sky” c_icon=”” active_section=”0″ no_fill=”true”][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-calendar” title=”Register Now” tab_id=”1445945407891-9aa3157b-0765″ add_icon=”true”]
Error: Contact form not found.[/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]