Leadership Skills Training
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Great leaders are no more born than great doctors are born. While people may have natural tendencies for success, in their personal makeup, they take the training and education that sets them up and sets them apart. Have you received the training needed to be the best leader you can be? Do you feel like a vital member of your management tea m? Assuming the role of leader does not prepare us for the challenges of a workforce varied in age, experience, expectations or willingness.
This programme takes the complexity and confusion out of how to be an effective leader. Whether delegates are new to the job or well-established, they’ll take home dozens of fresh ideas, imaginative solutions and best practices they can use the very next day. You will increase your skills and awareness to handle leadership issues ensuring personal and organisational success!
To succeed in your expanding role, you’ve got to get in tune with the times and keep one step ahead of the changes. That means continually updating your skills and seeking out all the freshest ideas, latest strategies and cutting-edge techniques you can get your hands on. That’s where this intensive, hands-on workshop comes in. In just a day, you’ll get the most up-to-the-minute information and techniques available on how to manage change, motivate, discipline, delegate, inspire, and problem solve Ã¢â‚¬â€œ all the critical skills you need to succeed as a leader.Ã¢â‚¬Â
lists the following areas as critical for sustained superior performance:
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Culture
The Summit is perfectly aligned to help you build capacity in the above areas.
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Learning Objectives
Participants at the end of the Summit would be able to
- Describe and Explain the elements of effective Leadership
- Address proactively barriers for managers to act as leaders
- Create the structures which promote innovation in teams and organizations
- Align cultures for creating competitive edge and sustainable performance
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Dr. Henry Moon
- Professor of Management CEIBS (China Europe International Business School) Former Associate Professor of OB, London Business School
- Former Assistant Professor of OB, University of Maryland Former Assistant Professor of OB, Emory University
- Former Adjunct Lecturer of Management, University College, London Former Visiting Professor of OB, Indian School of Business
- Professor Henry Moon received his Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from Michigan State University, his MasterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s degree in Human Relations from University of Oklahoma and Bachelor’s degree in Management from University of Maryland, University College
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Timings:Ã‚Â 9:00 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 8:30 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 15,000/- +14.5 % service tax per person.
For Early bird Discount on registrations with payment received 5 days in advance of seminar date.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.orgÃ‚Â / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Ã‚Â Princeton Academy
Leaders in Executive Education
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 022-40166351