Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Logistics managers handle processes involved in a supply chain, liaising with a variety of parties including suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and consumers. This is often a two-way process with the return of goods.
Logistics managers coordinate processes to ensure customer satisfaction. An awareness and strategic response to external influences, such as legislation, fuel costs and environmental pressures, is vital.
The role of distribution manager within logistics may involve transportation, stock control, warehousing, and ensuring structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods and materials. IT plays a key part within the logistics field in forecasting increasingly complex systems of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation.
- Terms in Shipping
- Export & Import Management
- Letter of Credit
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Case Studies
- Types of Shipping
- Logistics Companies & Scope
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.