[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1471864453413-93346a9d-8f26″][vc_column_text]
Personalised Makeover forÃ‚Â Working Women
(which includes Dressing, Make-up, Hair styling & Dining Etiquette)
In todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fast-paced world, we are quick to take decisions and pass judgements. As a result, the first 10 seconds have become extremely important when interfacing with our business associates.
Impeccable grooming is an essential part of your personal branding Ã¢â‚¬â€œ itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the way you market yourself to the world. Also, being well-groomed has always been in fashion!
A challenge many young women face nowadays is choosing a professional casual makeup, hairstyle and outfit that donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t overpower their look and let their skills and talent shine.
When it comes to your place of work, less is more in terms of makeup. However, no makeup is as bad as too much makeup, as this reflects to your clients, investors and customers that your professional life casts a shadow over your personal one, that you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t care too much about yourself to properly groom and take care of your image.
A womanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s professional appearance needs to support her professional accomplishments, which is why looking competent and confident is incredibly important.
Course Content :
Power Dressing:You can make your life a lot easier with some clever outfit and shopping that allow you look your best in any occasions. You can adjust your choices based on your personal style, body type and personality.
- Why appearance counts
- The importance of self-image
- The doÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts
- Getting out of the habit
- What is traditional business attire for women?
- The components of casual for women
- Choose your clothing and accessories to dress confidently.
- Select appropriate clothing and accessories to dress effectively in formal to Semiformal work
- Body Shape AnalysisÃ¢â‚¬â€œ Learn how to identify and evaluate various body types and silhouettes; how to examine facial features, body proportion, texture, and pattern in order to determine which clothing silhouettes and fabrics will highlight or conceal those features for men and women.
- Color AnalysisÃ¢â‚¬â€œ how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual
Make-Up for Women
Think wearing makeup in the workplace doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t matter? Think again. Wearing makeup is just as important as the outfit and shoes you pick out. In fact, studies have shown that wearing makeup (but not an absurd amount) increases peopleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s perceptions of a womanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s likability. Plus, makeup helps you look more polished and professional. From long-wearing eye shadow to moisturizing lip colour, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve rounded up the best work-appropriate makeup products.
- Low-maintenance, Quick and easy Make-up for Daily routine.
- Hygiene & prepping techniques
- Proper skin care
- Foundation testing & applications
- makeup application
- Day to night
- Eyelash application
- Blush application
- Lip application
- Skin Preparation before applying makeup.
- Learn and practise how to do flawless makeup and contouring techniques.
- Natural Makeup adding glow with the right amount of colours based on Skin tone and type.
- Long Lasting Makeup tips and techniques
Many young women today focus a great deal of attention on their appearance.
Remember that how your hair look tells a lot about what kind of person you are. This is especially important when choosing a business hairstyle. These styles bring success.
- Introduction to Hair, knowledge of hair types, textures and density
- Introduction to styling tools & techniques: Blow Dry, Rollers & Tongs
- Haircut & Colour Consultation & Checklist
- Daily Routine Hair styling
- Day to Night Hair Styling
- Tips-on: Weaving, Colouring techniques for all haircut types, personal hair styling, Straightening, Hair Treatments.
Table manners are importantÃ‚Â in both professional and social situations, so it’s a good idea to know some basics. Whether you are dining in someone’s home or in a restaurant, usingÃ‚Â proper etiquetteÃ‚Â at the table will also help you socially and professionally.
- Table setting
- Napkin Placement
- How to Eat Various Foods, Foods to Avoid
- Thank You Notes
Workshop Includes private One-on-One session for all participants[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 8,500/- + 15% service tax per person.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write email@example.com/Call -022 66976892
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]