Measuring ROI on Training
If you deliver training for your team or your organization, you know how important it is to measure its effectiveness. After all, you don’t want to spend time or money on training that doesn’t provide a good return.
This workshop will help you objectively analyze the effectiveness and impact of your training, so that you can improve it in the future.
Unfortunately, the total loss to a business from ineffective training is nearly $13.5M per year per 1000 employees.
Effective trainings lead to -Increased employee retention, Increased production, Higher morale, Reduced waste, Increased sales, Higher quality ratings, Increased customer satisfaction, Fewer staff complaints.
Participants will delve into the crucial questions “What difference is the training making and how do we know?”.
Delegates will learn how to use this framework for planning and implementing a diagnostic process to generate clear statements of the business, performance and learning objectives for an investment in training.
- To know the effect of training in your organization
• To be able to respond properly to meet the demands for future training needs
• To know how to measure the improvement in learned skills
MODULE 1: Measuring the effectiveness of the training program
- Training process
- Four levels of evaluation
- Level 1 – Reaction
- Level 2 – Learning
- Level 3 – Behavior application
- Level 4 – Impact
- Guidelines in evaluating each Level
MODULE 2: Measuring return on investment (ROI) of training
- Level 5 evaluation – ROI
- Criteria for selecting programs for Level 4 and 5
- Benefits of ROI of training
- ROI of training model
- ROI formula
- Collecting data
- Performance indicators
- Cost and quality indicators
- Example of performance results
- Methods of isolating effects of training
- Converting data into monetary value
- Tabulating cost of program
MODULE 3: Enhancing the effectiveness and ROI of training
- How effective is your training program?
- Barrier to learning
- Principle of transfer partnership
- Transfer matrix
Who Should Participate
- Training managers and supervisors
- Human resource officers
- Administrative officers, or anyone involved in designing and providing skills training in the company.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Regiser
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.