Negotiators are not born… they are groomed. This program is designed to groom potential and prospective future negotiators and will bring to their focus the attitudinal imperatives to clinch a successful deal.
The workshop is packed with real life situations for role plays where participants will understand how to deploy relevant strategies, appropriate techniques, and interest sustaining tactics based on hands on experience. The tips and skills that the participant acquires will enable him to be an outstanding negotiator.
- Real life case situations will be the base for the role plays.
- The importance of clinching the “Best possible deal”
- Trading off of variables,
- Objection handling in negotiations ( Converting NO into a YES, Deciphering body language signals in negotiations, interpersonal communication and the negative pressures to guard against)
- The Dos and Don’ts in Negotiations.
- Personal attention to each participant to point out areas of improvement.
- The skill of understanding and deploying body language in negotiation based on real life situations.
- The skill of probing.
- Objection handling techniques
- Closing the deal : The tradeoff of variables and writing clean agreements
- Preparation for a major negotiation.
- Where negotiations can turn sour.
- Develop new strategies for addressing your current negotiating challenges.
- Gain direct experience in how to structure the negotiation base- agenda, protocol and customised presentation.
- Gain a deeper under- standing of your own style and its effects on your negotiating outcomes.
Methodology- A hard- hitting, pragmatic approach:
Self-discovery, Role plays, participatory exercises, case studies, practice negotiations, discussions and group interactions.
We offer a combination of group work and individual counseling that strengthens your negotiating style and addresses your unique strengths and weaknesses.
This Programme has been specifically designed for middle to Senior level managers irrespective of their functions, hierarchical positions and business involvement – be it in private/public sector organisations, multinational companies or government organisations.
How To register
• Fees: Rs. 9,500/- + 18% GST per person.
• Please write to- firstname.lastname@example.org /Call -022 67256200
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc