Personal Effectiveness & Office Management
The role of administrative professional in business are continually evolving. This Exciting and interactive training session is designed to provide you with the opportunity to review & develop your interpersonal and professional skills to maximize your effectiveness. In this class you will discuss how to ;
- Enhance your skills to enable you to work at a higher level .
- Appreciate the value and importance of your rol
- Understand your business in order to work effectively.
- Use communication skills to your advantage and to the benefit of your organization.
- Develop your interpersonal skills to improve your working proactive
- Build and improve upon your existing skill set
- Develop your role and become more proactive
- Identify ways to expand your knowledge of the company and business area
- Have more control over your time and output
- Develop and Apple your intelligence
- Write more effective letters, e-mails and other forms of business correspondence
- Case studies
- Role play
- Group Discussion
Building on existing skills and developing the role
- What is your role?
- Becoming more proactive
- Self-development and expanding your knowledge of the business
- Organizational skills
- Planning and prioritizing – taking control over your work load
Organizational skill and time management
- Goal setting
- Time management under pressure
- Managing stress in self and others
- Coping with and taking advantage of, change in the work environment
The importance and value of communication skills
- Why are communication skill so important?
- Expressing yourself with clarity
- Spoken, written and remote communication differences and implications
- Telephone Techniques
- Writing more effective business letters and emails
Interpersonal intelligence and influencing Skill
- Being a team player and flexibility
- Understanding yourself and other people
- Influencing skill – gaining support and cooperation of other
- Improving self-confidence
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Taking forward ideas for improvement
Who Should Attend ?
Administrative professionals who want to develop and enhance their role within their organization.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.