Microsoft Power BI
Go from data to insights in minutes.
Any data, any way, anywhere. And all in one view.
Less than five minutes. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s all it takes to start transforming your data into live dashboards and reports thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll help you find answers to your companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most important questions.
PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â is a radically new tool in the hands of business enterprises who are overwhelmed with the amount of data at hand and until now did not have a cost-effective tool to extract insights from it. EnterÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â which is a set of tools and applications that let you extract data from multiple unrelated sources and convert it into neatly managed and coherent set of information, visually appealing insights, interactive data, charts, graphs and reports.
What you will learn in thisÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â Course?
- Get an in-depth understanding ofÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â and how it works in different scenarios
- Learn about the three vital components Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the Desktop, service, and Mobile apps
- Visualize and analyze data, derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
- Create compelling reports, visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
- Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
- Know how to get work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
- Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database & SQL server analysis tabular data
- Deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
- Complete live Projects onÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â to get hands-on experience.
What are the prerequisites for taking thisÃ‚Â Course?
You donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t need any prior knowledge to benefit from thisÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â training.
Why should you take thisÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â Course ?
Today every business enterprise and department needs extensive business insights andPowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â puts theÃ‚Â powerÃ‚Â in your hands. You can easily work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph, or data visualization of your choice. Get real-time insights and deploy it faster than any otherÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â tool available in the market. It is open source and highly intuitive and does not need technical knowledge or IT support.
PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â Course Content
- Introduction toÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BI
- Introduction to MicrosoftÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BI,
- The key features ofÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â workflow, Desktop application,Ã‚Â BIÃ‚Â service, and file data sources, sourcing data from web (OData, Azure)
- Building dashboard, data visualization, publishing to cloud, DAX data computation, row context, filter context, Analytics Pane, creating columns and measures, data drill down and drill up, creating tables, binned tables, data modeling and relationships, theÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â components likeÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View, Map, Query, Pivot,Ã‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Q & A, understanding advanced visualization.
Hands-on Exercise Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â Demo of building aÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â dashboard, Source data from web, Publish to cloud, CreateÃ‚Â powerÃ‚Â tables
- Extracting Data
- Learning aboutÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Query for self-service ETL functionalities,
- Introduction to data mashup, working with Excel data, learning aboutÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIPersonal Gateway, extracting data from files, folders and databases, working with Azure SQL database and database source, connecting to Analysis Services, SaaS functionalities ofÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BI.
Hands-on Exercise Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â Connect to a database, Import data from an excel file, Connect to SQL Server, Analysis Service, Connect toÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Query, Connect to SQL Azure, Connect to Hadoop
- PowerÃ‚Â Query for Data Transformation
- InstallingÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BI, the various requirements and configuration settings, thePowerÃ‚Â Query,
- Introduction to Query Editor, data transformation Ã¢â‚¬â€œ column, row, text, data type, adding & filling columns and number column, column formatting, transpose table, appending, splitting, formatting data, Pivot and UnPivot, Merge Join,Ã‚Â relational operators, date, time calculations, working with M functions, lists, records, tables, data types, and generators, Filters & Slicers, Index and Conditional Columns, Summary Tables, writing custom functions and error handling, M advanced data transformations.
Hands-on Exercise Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â InstallÃ‚Â PowerBIÃ‚Â Desktop and configure the settings, Use Query editor, Write aÃ‚Â powerÃ‚Â query, Transpose a table
- PowerÃ‚Â Pivot for Data Modeling and Data Analysis Expression
- Introduction toÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Pivot, learning about the xVelocity engine.
- Advantages ofÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Pivot, various versions and relationships, strongly typed datasets, Data Analysis Expressions, Measures, Calculated Members, Row, Filter & Evaluation Context, Context Interactions, Context over Relations, Schema Relations, learning about Table, Information, Logical, Text, Iterator, Table, and Time Intelligence Functions, Cumulative Charts, Calculated Tables, ranking and rank over groups,Ã‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Pivot advanced functionalities, date and time functions, DAX advanced features, embeddingÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Pivot inÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â Desktop.
Hands-on Exercise Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â Create aÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Pivot Apply filters, Use advanced functionalities like date and time functions, EmbedÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Pivot inÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIDesktop, Create DAX queries for calculate column, tables and measures
- Data Visualization with Analytics
- Deep dive intoÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â data visualization
- UnderstandingÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View andÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Map
- PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â Desktop visualization, formatting and customizing visuals, visualization interaction, SandDance visualization, deployingÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View on SharePoint and Excel, top down and bottom up analytics, comparing volume and value-based analytics
- Working withÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View to create Reports, Charts, Scorecards, and other visually rich formats, categorizing, filtering and sorting data usingÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View, Hierarchies, mastering the best practices, Custom Visualization, Authenticate aPowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â web application, Embedding dashboards in applications
Hands-on Exercise Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â Create aÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View and aÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Map, Format and customize visuals, DeployÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View on SharePoint and Excel, Implement top-down and bottom-up analytics, CreateÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View reports, Charts, Scorecards, Add a custom visual to report, Authenticate aÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â BIÃ‚Â web application, Embed dashboards in applications, Categorize, filter and sort data usingÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â View, Create hierarchies, Use date hierarchies, use business hierarchies, resolve hierarchy issues
- PowerÃ‚Â Q & A
- Introduction toÃ‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Q & A
- Intuitive tool to answer tough queries using natural language
- Getting answers in the form of charts, graphs and data discovery methodologies, ad hoc analytics building,Ã‚Â PowerÃ‚Â Q & A best practices, integrating with SaaS applications
Hands-on Exercise Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â Write queries using natural language, Get answers in the form of charts, graphs, Build ad hoc analytics, Pin a tile and a range to dashboard
Ã‚Â Who should Attend?
- Other domain individuals who need extensive business intelligence.
How to Register
Timings:Ã‚Â 9:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:00 pm,Ã‚Â Registration begins atÃ‚Â 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org
o.inÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
Full Details via Whats App
Error: Contact form not found.
Full Details via Email
Error: Contact form not found.