Presentation Skills Training
Unleash the Power of Your Presentations skills training
Presenting with Charisma
Ã¢â‚¬Å“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get them across, your brains wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get you anywhere.Ã¢â‚¬Â Ã¢â‚¬â€Lee Iacocca
Even the most experienced professionals can lack good presentation skills. They fail to prepare, feel fearful in front of people, have poorly organized thoughts, and lack the confidence to persuade an inattentive audience. Imagine an organization where employees have gained strong, persuasive presentation skills that could elevate their credibility and your organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s success.
To stay ahead in business, you have to deliver key concepts and ideas with power and enthusiasm. Presentations must be designed with clarity and delivered with confidence. This workshop will close the presentation-competency gap across your organization. Executives, managers, and staff alike, will strengthen presentation performance, empowering them to motivate teams, close deals, and improve results.
1. Learn how to design presentations around essential objectives
2. Employ proven strategies for delivering powerful presentations
3. Know how to design and deliver effective visuals
4. Learn techniques for polishing and mastering presentation delivery
The program will help participants to:
- Identify the presentation objectives, audience needs, and expectations
- Use the Presentation Planner tool
- Use powerful communication and persuasion strategies, even in the face of fear
- Learn how to use visuals effectively
- Participate in team presentations
- Practice to perfection, prepare effective presentation notes, and handle questions
Course Outline –
- Introduce ideas to remember
- Identify quality presentation standards
- Develop a personal presentation inventory
- Focus on your audience as your customers
- Learn the SSS Formula
- Focus on your workshop presentation
Design Your Message
Plan your message.
1. Identify your purpose.
2. Analyze your audience.
3. Assess the situation.
Develop your content.
1. Brainstorm your ideas.
2. Organize your content.
3. Develop your key supporting points.
4. Develop your introduction and conclusion.
Prepare your presentation notes
Deliver Your Message
Polish your delivery skills, Eye contact, facial expression, gestures, movement, appearance, and voice
Managing Classroom & self for Presentation/training
- Managing stress.
- Get into a resourceful state. (Peak performance)
- Use stories and metaphors.
- Deal with difficult situations. (Questions & hostility)
- Training tips & techniques.
- The presenterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s highway code.
- Motion leads to emotion.
- Effectively use audiovisuals.
- Effectively use power point & flip charts
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Nested Loops
- Stage Anchoring
- The 4mat system
- State elicitation
- Advanced learning techniques, etc
1. Interactive group practice
2. Video of everyones presentations, for playback, evaluation and feedback
3. Each person will give an individual presentation to the rest of the group
4. Personalized feedback after presentations
Mr. Thomas Goldthorp
He has been in the field of personal development for over 26 years. In that time he has consulted fortune 100 companies, coached CEOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and Helped 1000Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s of individuals and organisations improve their culture, leadership skills, and results.
Born in the UK 1969, he is a Master Coach and Master Trainer and has over 26 years experience of coaching people on personal development, leadership, business mastery, high performance, and communication. He uses a combination of Neuroscience, Psychology, Metaphysics and Peak Performance to help individuals, teams and organizations operate from their Highest Potential.
Mr. Thomas Goldthorp has coached fortune five hundred companies, top CEOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, small and medium sized businessÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, managers, team leaders, parents, students and entrepreneurs. He has coached & consulted for 100Ã¢â‚¬Â²s of industries like Coca Cola, Microsoft, Dell, Frito Lay, GSK, Aon, Genpact, IBM, Benetton, AMEX, Franklin Covey, United Nations, Maruti, TATA, Hindalco, Dabur, Motorola, Ericsson, Vodafone, and Airtel to name a few.
Thomas Goldthorp is Certified as a Senior Facilitator, Master Trainer & Master Coach with the following: The International Coach Academy, Centre for Leadership Studies , Results Coaching Systems as a Master Coach Trainer and Door Training International, Franklin Covey as master trainer, senior consultant, and certifying train the trainer for South Asia.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 8,500/- +12.36 % service tax per person.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write to- firstname.lastname@example.org/Call -022 66976892
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Other courses of your interest :