panel_statrt Overview panel_end
Selling luxuryÃ‚Â is about exceedingÃ‚Â expectations,Ã‚Â delightingÃ‚Â andÃ‚Â surprising
ManagersÃ‚Â in the industry have to be ready to face and anticipate any challenges in aÃ‚Â professional,Ã‚Â modernÃ‚Â andÃ‚Â proactiveÃ‚Â way.
SellingÃ‚Â luxury products or servicesÃ‚Â is different from any other sector. It is aboutÃ‚Â creating profitsÃ‚Â byÃ‚Â elevating the experience,Ã‚Â understanding customersÃ‚Â andÃ‚Â stimulatingÃ‚Â theirÃ‚Â desiresÃ‚Â above and beyond their needs.
Luxury conceptÃ‚Â has changed. Ã‚Â TheÃ‚Â luxury customerÃ‚Â is more informed and there are new challenges for thoseÃ‚Â delivering service.Ã‚Â It is crucial to capture every opportunity and provide aÃ‚Â memorable journeyÃ‚Â to the customer.
Often,Ã‚Â people selling luxuryÃ‚Â do not experience luxury. Therefore,Ã‚Â it could be difficultÃ‚Â to understandÃ‚Â theÃ‚Â expectationsÃ‚Â ofÃ‚Â luxury customersÃ‚Â as well as theÃ‚Â motivational driversÃ‚Â causing them to buy luxury products and services.
Today, aÃ‚Â sensitive approach to products and services,Ã‚Â impeccableÃ‚Â delivery ofÃ‚Â standardsÃ‚Â andÃ‚Â excellenceÃ‚Â inÃ‚Â creating customer relationsÃ‚Â are the key to sales andÃ‚Â profitability growthÃ‚Â of aÃ‚Â luxury business.
panel_statrt Course Content panel_end
- Shopping experience and customer service
- Structuring customer journeys
- Creating loyalty in luxury (customer relation management)
- Mystery shopping
- Concept of luxury sale
- Multi-cultural sale
- Selling ceremony and sales techniques
- People management in the luxury arena:
- Retail organization
- Hiring process
- Store manager responsibilities
- Managing performance
panel_statrt How To Register panel_end
Timings:Ã‚Â 9:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:00 pm,Ã‚Â Registration begins atÃ‚Â 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/-+ 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â email@example.com/Call or WhatsApp on 022-67256200Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Cheque favoringÃ‚Â Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd.payable at Mumbai.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.