Today’s Web is a more powerful marketing tool than ever. The Internet has drastically changed the dynamics of the merchant/customer relationship.
Now when it’s time to make a buying decision, customers increasingly turn to the Web for product and company information. They expect companies to be transparent, open and honest—and when given a choice spend their money with those that are.
How You Will Benefit
- Migrate traditional marketing activities to your online marketing
- Become familiar with the components of online communications programs
- Implement and measure search engine optimization and paid search techniques
- Initiate a measurement and metrics regime to demonstrate the ROI of your e-marketing efforts
- Learn how to add Mobile Marketing a dynamic new component to your present marketing mix without breaking the bank
- See how to grab the attention of specific audiences anytime, anyplace through Mobile Marketing (which has an astounding 95%“message-read rate”)
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for marketing professionals , mid to senior level marketers, who are involved in interactive marketing strategies and would like to gain a practical understanding of the latest techniques and tools available.
- Opportunities and Trends
- Global & Local Digital Marketing Success Stories
Online Advertising (SEM & Display)
- SEO vs SEM
- Display Advertising
- Opportunity of Remarketing
- Google Analytics
- Exercises: Ad Copy Creation & Keyword Research Tool
Face book Advertising
- Orientation to Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Advertising vs Google Adwords
- Optimizing for Success: Importance of CTR and Targeting
- Advanced Targeting (through Email, Phone & UID) & Retargeting
- Measuring Success
- Exercises: Media Planning & Targeting
Facebook Community Building
- Orientation to Communities (i.e. Brand Pages) on Facebook
- Newsfeed Optimization – EdgeRank Algorithm
- How to create strategy for building an engaging Community on Facebook?
- Content Creation & Planning
- Leveraging Facebook Applications for Fan Growth & Engagement
- Measuring Success through Facebook Insights
- Exercise: Creating & Presenting Facebook Marketing Strategy
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- What’s SEO?
- Why care about SEO?
- Key parameters behind Success in SEO
- Exercises: Keyword Research Tool
- Twitter in Plain English
- Opportunity of Twitter for CRM, Branding, Lead Generation, Thought Leadership, Research
- Getting Comfortable in Twitter Terminology
- Leveraging Twitter Tools: TweetDeck & Klout
Listen, Create, Engage
- Smart Listening through Twitter Search
- How to successful engage on Twitter?
- How to gain Followers on Twitter?
- Leveraging Lists, Hash Tags & Trends
- Opportunity of YouTube Marketing
- How to Promote Videos?
Measuring ROI of Digital Marketing
- Guidelines for Measurement on Digital Media (vs Social Media)
- Defining Objectives: Brand Engagement, Lead Generation, Customer Acquisition…
- Importance of Qualitative Feedback
- Framework for ROI Measurement
- Tools to Measure ROI
- Opportunity of Mobile Marketing: Apps, Ads, Responsive Design
Mr. Benedict Hayes
Head of Enterprise Organic Search Division (SEO)
Benedict Hayes brings with him more than 9 years of Enterprise Search Experience in the UK market which is regarded as the most competitive search market in the world.
Benedict was the Account Director at Tamar, the Largest Organic Search agency for the Financial Sector of UK and Managed Search for clients such as Citibank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Allianz, Empire Stores and Egg.com. He has also assisted in flagship campaigns such as Tesco Car Insurance, where he helped increase car insurance quotes by 366%.
Ben has been one of the first Google Adwords Qualified professional as well as the Yahoo Search Ambassador in UK. He has also spoken in many Search Conferences such as Search Engine Strategies. He has run workshops for clients such as Arcadia, Citibank, Shop Direct and B&Q. In his free time Ben writes Music, Builds Websites and Tweets.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Fees: Rs. 8,500/- + 14% service tax per person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.