The workshop provides the participants an opportunity to undertake self-analysis, analyze individual behaviour, understand group dynamics and identify skills in decision-making. Through structured instruments each of them learn about their competencies in interpersonal relationship and decision making in group and inter-group situations. They discover the need to understand corporate perspective to arrive at optimum solution where interdivisional issues had to be dealt with. It provides a learning platform, which highlights their competencies and gaps and offers insights into ways to acquire process competencies required for managing in the fast changing competitive environment.
This Workshop has been designed with two objectives in mind; firstly, to help the participants to understand the processes of strategic leadership; and secondly, to help them understand their personal style, skills and orientation in providing strategic leadership. On conclusion of the workshop each of the participants would have acquired insights into their own leadership and team management skills and styles.
- Business Unit Heads
- Mid to Senior ManagersÃƒâ€š form all disciplines who have team responsibilities
- HR professionals responsible for talent management
- Self – Awareness
- Learning to Influence ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Connecting to People and Leadership
- Strategic Thinking and Systemic Thinking
- Greater insight into personal leadership capabilities and talent management
- Learning to leverage- Ãƒâ€š Conflict (Concept based on Thomas Kilman Theory of Conflict)
- Self Awareness
- Competencies -Knowledge, Skills and Motives
- Influence Strategies
- The art of dialogueÃƒâ€š based on the concepts of William Isaacs at MIT
- High Performance Teams
- Coaching for Performance and Development
- Managing Talent to Deliver the Strategy
- Ãƒâ€š Simulations, Lectures, group exercises, videos,Ãƒâ€š and group exercises
- Ãƒâ€š Highly interactive class room session with case study and group activities.
Timings 9:30 am ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
- Fees: Rs. 7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person.
- Please write toÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favouringÃƒâ€š Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- FeesÃƒâ€š includes lunch, tea, course material etc.