Tenders & Negotiation Skills
Seeds for a successful contract are sown at the tendering stage itself and hence it is necessary to be clear on fundamentals of Tenders, Bids and Contracts along with the Risk perception. The global playing fiel d now available for the business makes the subject applications further challenging because of sheer complexities involved.
- Tenders and Contracts parameters :
- Critical Elements of Tenders, Bids and Contracts :
- Payment Terms
- Modes of Payment
- L/C and BPO
- Liquidated Damages
- Force majeure
- Limitation of liability
- Construction of Contracts
FIDIC and INCOTERMS, standard templates- FIDIC and INCOTERMS, salient features, uses
- Tendering Practices:
- Invitation for bids
- Tendering process- IFB, NIT, GCC, SCC
- Bid Preparation & Evaluation- taking deviations, non-responsiveness clauses, pricing strategies
- Team work and group dynamics
- Effective Negotiations skills:
- Evaluating & Managing risks in critical elements
- Risk mitigation at tendering stage
- Soft skills for effective negotiation
- Executives and Managers engaged with Tendering, Bidding, Contracting and execution functions will get ready to apply inputs from the programme.
- The arena will include Buyers (all Supply Chain), Sellers (Domestic, overseas), Projects, Finance, Legal, Admin and HR amongst others.
- This programme would be of immense benefits to the Executives from organisations engaged with Projects, EPCs, Supplies, Services, IT, Infrastructure, Banking etc.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST per
How to register:
- Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.