TRAIN THE TRAINER (2 DAYS)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1445945243729-f27f0697-6199″][vc_column_text]Who Benefits from Train the Trainer ?
This open house course is for aspiring and new trainers wanting to become exceptional trainers and also for existing trainers who want to acquire the characteristic of exceptional trainers.
Anyone who needs to train employees, associates and students from to perform competently and confidently.
Past delegates included :
Sales Manager, Trainer, Training Managers, Institutional Faculties, Human Resource & Personnel Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Executive etc.
Program Objectives :
- At this program’s conclusion, participant should be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- Explain how adults differ from children in the way they learn
- Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt training as necessary
- Explain what a solid training program looks like
- Describe a needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in nay training program
- Explain various methods for making lecture-based programs active
- Develop strategies for handling hecklers, bullies, and other disruptive participants.
- Point out the highlights and pitfalls of various visual aid options and classroom seating arrangements
- Present information in a clear , concise, engaging manner. Participants will demonstrate successful understanding of key concepts during a practice presentation.
How do we do it ?
1. First : Showing trainers how to get real buy-in from participants, overcome learning barriers, put learners in a resourceful state, and set the stage for success by the power of suggestion
2.Second : Teaching trainers how to orchestrate a dynamic training environment, choosing and sequencing activities and structuring a program so that each participant learns continuously and effortlessly though the 6 Phases of Training.
3. Third : Showing trainers how to facilitate the transform of information from short-term memory to long-term memory for permanent access back on the job.
After the workshop, you’ll learn how to ” EDUCATE”
- Engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning & building comfortable rapport with the participants and get buy-in from the beginning
- Deliver content logically and simply in a brain-friendly fashion
- Use and combine compelling audio & visual aids to utilize more senses and orchestrate the optimum environment for your training.
- Choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ” dry ” technical material
- Apply Accelerated Learning strategies for results-boosting, super-charges training and facilitate partner and group activities applicable to learning goals.
- Transfer information form short-term to long-term memory
- Enumerate and design a seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact
|Understanding How Adults Really Learn||Combining Media To Make and Impact|
|Different Learning Styles (VAK) & how to accomadate them||Presenting information for optimum comprehension and recall|
|Engagement strategies for enhanced learning||Handling ” difficult ” participants with ease|
|Creating an Optimim Training Environment||Facilitating activities and giving clear directions|
|Questioning Skills – How to field questions||Presentation skills – Voice & body language|
|Opening & closing a training session||Managing the classroom/training room|
|Physical & Mental Energizers||How to Debrief an Activity|
|How to give feedback / coaching||Instructional Design Strategies & Tools|
|Certain Key presentaiton strategies||Participant presentations ( time-permitting)|
|Evaluating the training||Assessments/Evaluation of Learners|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Faculty” tab_id=”1447415654531-0a8c0003-d631″][vc_column_text]Mr. Abhishek Tiwari
A management graduate from Kirloskar Institute of Management with 10 years of experience in Training& Development.
Have served as Regional Training Manager (Delhi) in ICICI Bank Ltd. and the Experience
includes setting up of Sales Training Academy, Branch Banking workshops, Cross functional Trainings,Branch Leadership Programs and Behavioral trainings in the top leading private bank in India. Trai n TheTraine r (TTT) certified and also an accredited Ã¢â‚¬Å“ProfessorÃ¢â‚¬Â (Degree conferred by ICICI Bank).
Overall Experience as a Trainer
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Substantial years of experience as a trainer
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Delivered over 15000 man hours of training and trained over 6000 personnel
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Selling Skills & Outbound Team Building programs being a major forte
Representative industry segments trained: Banking Services, Retail, Automobiles, Manufacturing, BPO/KPO,Aviation, Telecom, Energy & Oil Industry, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, B Schools, Engineering Colleges Etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1445945243925-86aeb5fe-cc31″][vc_column_text]Timings: 9:30 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 12,500/- +14.5 % service tax per person. (Discount for 3 or more persons)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write to- email@example.com/Call -022 66976892
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
PrincetonAcademy-Leaders in Executive Educatio n
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 022-40166351
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” shape=”round” color=”sky” c_icon=”” active_section=”0″ no_fill=”true”][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-calendar” title=”Register Now” tab_id=”1445945407891-9aa3157b-0765″ add_icon=”true”]
Error: Contact form not found.[/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]