Microsoft Excel Advance with Macros
Most managers often use Excel more as a calculator than a computing aid.
This one day workshop seeks to improve the appreciation of various facilities & options available in Excel.
At the end of this workshop, the participants would definitely be able to use Excel better and improve their on the job efficiency.
The workshop will be conducted in an open interactive style covering the basics as well as advanced topics. Prior understanding of computing is not a pre-requiste.
The course coverage of the 1 day workshop is :
Introduction to Macros –
- Recording Macros
- Adding Macros To The Quick Access Toolbar
- Editing A Macro
- Start The VBA Editor
- Macro Storage Locations
- Understanding Objects, Methods, Properties and Variables
- What is an Object?
- The Object Hierarchy
- Methods / Events
- Using Message Boxes
- Using Input Boxes
- Programming Constructs
- Decision Making – IF…Else…End if
- Looping Structures – For / Next
- Programming Concepts
- Variables And Data Types
- Variables And Scope
- Manipulating Data
- User Defined Procedures & Functions
- Creating a Procedure
- Creating A User Defined Function
- Calling One Procedure From Another
- Passing Multiple Arguments
- Error Handling
- On Error Statements
- Resume Statements
- User Forms
- Building Custom User Forms
- Using Text Boxes And Labels
- Using Command Buttons
Faculty : Ms. Urmi Patel
- Diploma In Electronics from SNDT University
- Post Graduate in Software Applications from NIIT
- Programming / Consulting Experience
- Worked as Head – IT applications for a Multinational wealth management company.
- She has worked as IT Professional, Designed, Developed and managed customized programs with Access, SQL and Oracle as Back end. Visual Basic has been the preferred Front end and Excel as the reporting destination using VBA.
- Over 15 years of IT experience
- Developed packages for Mutual Fund and Equity Market.
- Developed packages for Debt Market Segment
- Developed packages on CRM for Apparel Company
- Developed Order Management Program for Indenting Agents
- Developed Call Management Modules for Back office of TV Channel
- Some of the long term assignments with leading corporate include
|Tata Infotech Ltd.||Unix, C, Oracle 8.0, Visual Basic|
|Tata Electric Ltd||Oracle 8.0 DBA|
|Finolex Industries Ltd||Oracle 8i, Developer 2000|
|Tata Teleservices Ltd.||MS-Access, MS-Excel|
- + VE Commercial + Aricent Technologies + Heinz
- She has been regularly conducting training programs for various institutes and corporate since the beginning of her career.
- Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:15 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person
- Please write to- email@example.com / Call -022 66976892/ 66976874
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.