Strategizing and Reporting
Latest amendments in the Indian Companies Act has made CSR mandatory for all public sector and private sector companies above certain threshold, w.e.f. 1st April 2014. Failure to comply CSR rules attracts penalties.
Corporate Social Responsibility has moved from ideology to reality. Actions undertaken by the government, banks, NGO s and the increasing number of stakeholders are pushing the companies to reconsider their CSR strategy.
Today, an increasing number of companies and organizations want to make their business operations sustainable and struggling to establish clear processes that would help them set goals, measure, monitor and report CSR.
With the objective of facilitating various organizations to understand requirements for integrating their business operations with management systems and also help build the competencies of CSR professionals looking to implement the guidelines within their organization,
This will help participants understand and coordinate Corporate Social Responsibility and align it to the Companies Act 2013 ; ISO 26000: Social Responsibility and the National Voluntary Guidelines (NVGs) on the Social, Environmental and Economic Responsibilities of Business.
The training program is designed to provide participants with hands-on experience. The course would involve interactive sessions, presentations, documentary films, real life industry case studies, role play and group exercises etc.
The training is structured to provide delegates with practical tools, expert insights and workshops on how to implement a responsible management strategy in the core business strategy. The focus of the training will be on:
- Companies Act 2013 – Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Social Reporting Standard: ISO 26000:2010 Social Responsibility
- National Voluntary Guidelines on Social. environmental & Economic Responsibilities of business
- Reporting Formats – SEBI : Business Responsibility Report
- Directors/Executive Directors
- Company Secretaries
- Independent Directors
- General Managers
- Managers and Professionals connected with CSR activities.
- Understanding the concept and rationale for CSR
- Identifying the target audience: Who reads CSR reports?
- Recent trends in Social Responsibility/Sustainability
- International PDCA Method of CSR Implementation
- Step-by-step guide on producing a report, including where to start.
- International standards and case studies from various sectors
- Principles of CSR Communication
- Govt. of India reporting format on responsible business and ESG
Advantages of Workshop
Learn about recent amendments / changes in Indian Companies Act
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ CSR Concept.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Activities covered under CSR.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Activities not covered under CSR.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ How to implement.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Compliance and Reporting.
Founder of Indian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR).
Earlier, he founded Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. in 2008 and served as its Joint Managing Director.
He was Group Director at Reliance Communications, where he made significant contributions to its telecom tand Optical Fibre infrastructure development.
He was also Group President of Reliance Industries and has served across array of functions. Earlier in his career, Rajesh Tiwari was part of the elite government service for 14 years where he was part of the founding team of MTNL. He also worked as Private Secretary to Minister of Information and Broadcasting (Government of India).
He was Executive Director of Bharat Aluminium.
He started his career with Hindustan Lever Limited. He also served as Executive Vice President of Afro-Asian Satellite Communications.
He is an alumnus of St. XavierÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s College in Kolkata, an MBA from University of Hull, England and a Doctorate in Social Administration from USA.
Mr. Ashwani Kumar
- He is a pioneer on CSR matters and has rich experience that straddles multiple fields and domains in various organisations.
- Holds an Engineering degree from MNREC Allahabad and other professional upgrades from IIM-A, IIM-B, IIM-C, NPC, etc.
- Has over thirty years of experience working in the fields of General Management, Project Management and Corporate social responsibility.
- He had a long association with BHEL (leading Indian PSU), served them as General Manager (Incharge) and Head Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Department at Corporate Office.
- Visiting faculty at the BHEL HRDI, TISS, Scope, APIM, ICCSRhrd
- He set up the CSR as a full fledged function in BHEL and was one of the early pioneers in developing social audit and reporting methodology on CSR matters .
- He has worked with companies on developing their CSR strategies and leading NGOs, government and semi government bodies on developing private sector engagement plans.
- He has also worked on policies and implementation plans covering a range of issues including governance, supply chain risks, human rights, community investment, poverty alleviation, conservation and biodiversity.
In Association with ICCSR
Timings: 9: 30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 8,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write to email@example.com/ Call -022 66976892/74
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.