Customs Procedure For Imports & Exports with Latest Changes
The custom procedure for Import and Export is complex. There are several rules and regulations applicable. The exporter and importer is required to have good working knowledge of Indian Customs Act, and Custom Tariff Act.
The procedure also changes sometime product to product. The objective of the importer /exporter is to ensure that the transaction goes smoothly. For this purpose, sound knowledge of the theory is essential. You should have working knowledge of the practice which is followed in different ports by the officers. One has to update with the latest notification and circulars related to import and export.
Custom Brokers play an important role in the matter of export and import. It is essential that the custom broker should also be well versed with day to day operation. You should have appropriate knowledge of Foreign Trade Policy, Central Excise and Documentation.
International customs practice make it essential for administrations to provide simple, predictable and efficient Customs procedures for the clearance of goods. One has to ensure compliance with national laws, international agreements and meeting security challenges. The implication of GST is also to be studied.
In this program we aim to discuss your specific queries related to customs Procedure for import and export.
A special reference of licensing also will be considered. It will be an interactive program which will enhance your knowledge and sharpen your executive scheme.
- To make the participants understand with the importance and procedure of Customsfor import and export.
- To empower exporters and importers to deal with CHA, shipping company and logistics people.
- The Flow of activities of import clearance.
- Requirements of the documents.
- Analysis of bill of entry.
- Demurrage and detention.
- Import of Negative list item.
- Classification / HSN
- Chapter Note/ Section Note.
- Import of repaired goods.
- Import of second hand capital goods.
- GST on Imports
- Flow chart of exports
- Role of clearing agent.
- GST Impact on Exports
- GST Documentation
- Error in documents, – impact and solution.
- Selection of shipping bill.
- Declarations at the time of export.
METHODOLOGY & CERTIFICATES
- Demonstration of actual documents, Lectures & Active Interaction
- A Certificate of participation will be presented to the participants
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.