Export Incentive & Foreign Trade Policy
The New Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20 has considered various policy changes such as simplification and amalgamation of incentives schemes, revamping of incentives schemes for services exports, focus on reduction of transaction cost, incentives to SEZs, eliminating bottlenecks for doing business, etc. Export Incentives form the vital part of the policy. These incentives influence competitiveness of the exporters and help them explore new markets too. The new FTP aims at creating a strong support system for getting the vision of “Make in India” into the reality.
- To understand procedures and benefits of Export Incentives
- To familiarize with various policy changes that impact exporters and support systems
(A) Indirect Taxation and Export Benefits
- Basic Concepts and definitions – Input, Capital Goods and Output
- Understanding the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP)
- Exports from India Schemes under Chapter 3 of FTP
- Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
- Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)
- Star Export House – Status Certificate
- Duty Exemption/Remission Scheme
- Advance Authorisation (AA)
- Annual Advance Authorisation (AAA)
- Duty Free Import Authorisation (DFIA)
- Duty Drawback Scheme
- Zero Duty Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)
- Future of Incentives
- Deemed Exports
- Exports and GST
(B) Export Incentives:
- What are treated as Incentives under WTO
- Prohibited subsidies
- India’s Commitment
- Current Incentives under Foreign Trade Policy
- How incentives are treated under WTO agreements
- Anti-subsidy and Countervailing measures- India’s stand
- Anti- Dumping and Safeguard Measures
Future Scenario of Export Incentives
Who should attend ?
- Manufacturers and Entrepreneurs
- Exporters and Importers
- Custom Clearance Agents
- Executives from Export Marketing
- Executives from Export and Import Departments
- Finance and Accounts Professionals
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How To Register
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 15% service tax per person.
- Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.