A Comprehensive Workshop/ Training in Mumbai on Proposed Local Body Tax Maharashtra ( LBT )
This LBT (Local Body Tax Maharashtra )Program covers all aspects of LBT like Octroi Vs LBT , Concept & Levy of LBT Documentation , Procedures for LBT Registration , Payments / Returns , Assessments , Appeals and Record Maintenance . LBT on specific transactions like Branch Transfers , Job Works , Depots etc.
The Program is designed by the Experts in the field to cover all FAQs on LBT .
This Exclusive Workshop on LBT should be attended by Executives of the Companies in the
- Areas of Indirect Taxes ,
- Purchase &
- Marketing ,
- Logistics ,
- Accounts connected with
- Entry & Exit of the goods in Municipal Corporation Limits .
9.30am to 11.15 am
Concept & Levy of LBT , Octroi Vs LBT , Internal
Restructuring in the Company for Separate LBT
Cell , LBT start to finish ( Procedures , Compliance)
Important Points on LBT for Companies &
Demand Areas of LBT .
11.15 to 11.30 am – Tea / Coffee Break
11.30am to 1.15 pm
LBT Act & Rules Specific Definitions , Turnover
Limits for Registration , Registration Process ,
Payments & Returns , Composition / Lump sum
Payment Scheme , Schedule A & B and Rates of
LBT . Penalties under LBT law .
1.15 pm to 2.15 p m – Lunch Break
2.15 pm to 3.45 pm
Record Maintenance under LBT Purchase
Purchase Register Format , Documentation ,
Specific Transactions like Branch Transfers , Job
Works / Processing , LBT on Builders & Works
Contractors , Local Purchase & Sales , Imports ,
of goods at Corporate and Branch Office .
Grant of Refunds rocedures.
3.45 pm to 4.00 p m – Tea – Coffee Break
4.00pmÃƒâ€š to 4:30 pm
LBT Overview of Proposed LBT
Question & Answer Session .
Mr. S.M. Kulkarni
Vice President- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Head of Corporate Sales Tax)
- 30 years of rich experience in corporate management in the Sales Tax
- Function dealing with Sales Tax department and all India Sales Tax functions for his company.
- In-charge of VAT implementation in Mahindra & Mahindra .
- Ex – Chairman indirect taxation committee of Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Convener of Finance & Taxation Panel of CII ( Western Region )
- Eminent faculty on VAT, Central Sales Tax and Service Tax
Timings: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Fees: Rs. 8,500/- +12.36 % service tax per person
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.