Objective of the Workshop
- To reduce the knowledge gap between banker & borrower
- To enable you to get the best deal from banks
- To enable you to arrange & manage your funds effectively
You should attend if you -Ãƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Are an enterprise owner or plan to pursue entrepreneurship in futureÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Manage the finances for your organizationÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Deal with banks & are unsure if you are getting the best deal possibleÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Need to understand the various sources of fund raisingÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Need to reduceÃƒâ€š cost of funds / capitalÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Need to understand how the financial industry worksÃƒâ€š Ãƒâ€š
Session 1 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ General Introduction
- How to negotiate with a bank?
- What should I know before I go to a bank for my requirement?
- How to ensure that I get the funds I need?
- Various Sources ofÃƒâ€š Funds and their further classification (Equity & Debt)
- How to know what source suits which requirement?
- Types of Banks in India & their strengths (Public, Private, Foreign & Others)
- Different Banking Products & their Significance
Ãƒâ€š Session 2 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Understanding my financial statements
- The Fundamentals of Financial Statements
- Various Components of Financial Statements & their Significance
- How B/s of Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited & Public Limited differ from each other?
- Co-relation between Financial Statements & Cost of Funds
- What do bankers look for in the financial statements?
- How to manage our financial statements in the most profitable way?
- Ãƒâ€š How to match the sources of funds with the uses of funds?
- Ãƒâ€š What are the undesirable items in a balance sheet & how to get rid of them?
Session 3 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ How to reduce the cost of funds
- The expertise of various banks in dealing with different types of customers, products & sectors
- Which bank to approach for a particular requirement so as to get funds at appropriate rate & in proper time?
- Various Schemes available in the market for different requirements
- How to raise funds at various stages of our businesses & how to utilize them in the most efficient way?
Session 4 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ ParticipantÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Issues
Discussion on Individual ParticipantÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Issues
How to Reduce cost of funds – Individual cases
How to keep ourselves updated on the latest changes in the banking industry & find out if we can benefit from them?
How to find out if we are paying more than the prevailing market rate?
Mr. Praloy Majumder
- CEO, Disseminare Consulting
- Has trained more than 7000 managerial personnel in renowned companies like RBS IDC, ICICI , Allahabad Bank , Bank of Baroda, Reliance Capital, Tata Capital, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Axis Bank, UTI AMC, SBI Mutual Fund etc.
- A seasoned trainer . Has taught more than 1000 students in IIM- Calcutta
- PGDBM, IIM ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Calcutta
- Visiting Faculty, IIM ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Calcutta, IIM – Ranchi
- Cumulated Teaching and Training experience of 15,000 Hours
- Pre-training Experience in ICICI & Syndicate Bank
How to Register:
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Fees: Rs. 7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.