[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_tta_tabs style=”modern” color=”sky” active_section=”1″ no_fill_content_area=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1488359129373-6d9577a1-88b2″][vc_column_text]Performance is the value of employeesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ contributions to the organization over time. And that value needs to be assessed in some way. Decisions about pay and promotions have to be made.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Performance is always rated in some manner.Ã¢â‚¬Â If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have formal evaluations, the rating will be hidden in a black box.
We all want performance evaluations to be fair. That isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t always the outcome.
But research has long shown that when process is fair employees are more willing to accept undesirable outcomes. A fair process exists when evaluators are credible and motivated to get it right, and employees have a voice. Without evaluations, people are left in the dark about who is gauging their contributions and how.
This workshop would look at Goal Setting, Feedback, Performance Appraisal and Result Based Coaching as prime forces of Talent Creation & Performance Management.
Facilitating through the use of world class case studies and discussions, videos, concept lectures and group dialogue for enabling people to learn and also practice the concepts.
Module Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1
Employee Performance Management
- Impact areas
- Performance Management Cycle
- Activity: Discover the principles of a successful Employee Performance Management System.
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Architecture
- The link between strategic objectives and day-to-day actions;
- Tools and techniques used in performance management;
- Visibility and accountability through employee performance management;
- Activity: Integrate the Employee Performance Management System within the organizational system.
Module Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2
Employee performance appraisal meeting
- Performance appraisal meetingsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ preparation;
- Feedback techniques and recommendations;
- Active listening;
- Performance conversations;
- Activity: Manage the appraisal challenges Ã¢â‚¬â€œ difficult employees and situations
Enablers of employee performance
- Employee engagement;
- Working environment;
- Activity: Where does engagement begin and end?
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Target Audience” tab_id=”1488359479107-f023d34f-c759″][vc_column_text]For Whom
All Executives who are entrusted to appraise performance and are held accountable for their results.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1488359129437-f72755b4-5e09″][vc_column_text]Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +15 % service tax per person
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892/74
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fees includes lunch, tea, course material, Certificate etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Ã‚Â 9:30Ã‚Â am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5:30Ã‚Â pmÃ‚Â ,Ã‚Â Registration begins atÃ‚Â 9:00Ã‚Â am
How to Register: –
- Fees: Rs. 8,650/-Ã‚Â +15% service tax per person.
- Please write to- Ã‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org.
in/Ã‚Â Call -022 66976892/ 66976874
- Cheque Should be in favor ofÃ‚Â PRINCETON ACADEMY MUMBAI II PVT LTD
- Kindly register in Advance – Mention the name of participant, company, contact details
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material etc.