Search Engines have become a spinal cord of the Internet. Now with search engines gaining the ability to index Video, Images, News, Tweets, Facebook updates, the search strategy has gained even more importance.
Search is often treated as an isolated tactic rather than a long term strategy, this workshop will uncover through Global and Indian Case studies how organizations such as TCS, Mahindra, HDFC, Travelocity, ICICI Lombard have used Search to gain a competitive advantage.
We will explore how companies are integrating search into the marketing mix to compliment the overall performance and leverage scale to maximize the return from SEO and PPC programs. Specific review of best practices for integrating paid and organic search to identified gaps in your program.
Whether your Enterprise operates through an Agency or deploys an in-house team. This full day work shop session will show you how to effectively develop, implement and Audit a Search Engine Marketing program for your organization. This workshop will give you the tools, ideas and motivation to go back and start to deploy a world-class search program in your organization.
- Heads of Digital Marketing/ Marketing
- Corporate Communication and PR
- CEOs & COOs
- CTOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and IT managers
- Webmasters & Project Managers
- Online marketing Evangelists
- Creative Heads
- PPC Analysts & Analytics Experts
This Workshop will be conducted by experienced practitioners of Search Marketing at the global and enterprise scale explaining how large companies have strategically deployed search marketing and received significant traffic and sales gains.
Using real life examples and attendee scenarios you will clearly understand what is necessary to deploy a highly effective and broadly focused search program in your organization.
The days of optimizing individual pages are over and the companies who are winning the optimization game are doing so via scale by integrating search sooner into the content creation workflow and into the site infrastructure. In this workshop we will teach you the techniques for changing the development process in your organization.
Investing in SEM requires involvement of key decision makers, as well as extended teams. This workshop will give you the tools, techniques and motivation necessary to cut through the bureaucracy and negativity at even the most archaic thinking companies.
What will I learn?
After attending this workshop, you will be able to understand
- How the big sites leverage search for traffic generation
- How to integrate paid and organic search data to identify missed opportunities
- How to deploy a keyword research and management program
- SEO best practices and tips to improve your site for SEO
- Prevent common PPC mistakes and get more from your paid search programs
- Different levels of Keyword Modeling techniques for both SEO and PPC
- Impact of personalized search, Google Instant, Google Preview on SEO
- How to keep a flexible strategy to ensure continuing success.
- Structuring a search strategy that also gives weightage to other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing
- How to leverage template optimization into a global success story
- How to Audit large Paid Search Programs
- Using Social Media listening and web analytics to Compliment your Search Programs
- Advanced Link acquisition Strategy Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Importance of Themes and Link Reputation during acquisition
- Diagnosing and fixing Penalties
You’ll leave with
- Checklists of diagnosing problems with large sites
- Check Lists of continuous Audit of your Search Program
- Sample Business Case Templates for convincing management to invest in search
- Sample Missed Opportunity Analysis Worksheet
- Detailed checklist of best practices and next steps to recharge your search efforts
In a nutshell, this workshop will give you everything you need to ensure that you can leverage search to gain a competitive advantage.
Benedict Hayes- Head of Search and Analytics- Communicate 2
Benedict Hayes brings with him more than 9 years of Enterprise Search Experience in the UK market which is regarded as the most competitive search market in the world.
Benedict was the Account Director at Tamar, the Largest Organic Search agency for the Financial Sector of UK and Managed Search for clients such as Citibank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Allianz, Empire Stores and Egg.com. He has also assisted in flagship campaigns such as Tesco Car Insurance, where he helped increase car insurance quotes by 366%. He has also played a pivotal role in the rise of Ã¢â‚¬ËœCompare the MarketÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ online. Within 18 months CTM came from nowhere to being a mainstay in the Google top 10 natural search results for over 25 different insurance products.
Prior to Tamar, Ben has extensively worked in the Affiliate Marketing Industry and ran the PPC operations of Web Diversity for 5 years, one of the leading PPC companies of UK (acquired by Think Partnership). Ben has been one of the first Google Adwords Qualified professional as well as the Yahoo Search Ambassador in UK. He has also spoken in many Search Conferences such as Search Engine Strategies.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
- Fees: Rs. 8,500/- +12.36 % service tax per person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company,contact details .
- Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.