[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1445945243729-f27f0697-6199″][vc_column_text]Training/ Workshop/ Seminar
By Eminent Experts
Service Tax- Special Emphasis on Changes
There has been a paradigm shift in provisions relating to service tax .
Some very important changes have been made in relation to
Reverse charge mechanism of service tax,
Definition and scope of taxable service,
Place of provision of service etc.
The one day inter-active workshop will focus on the critical issues arising out of these changes as well as the latest changes.
* Definition of service
* Negative List of Services
* Exemptions in service tax
* Abatement and Exemptions in service tax
* Reverse Charge provisions relating to service tax
* Place of Provision of Service Rules
* Point of Taxation Rules
* Related Cenvat Credit Issues
The faculty will answer the questions raised by the participants during the seminar.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Target Audience” tab_id=”1447406115224-163a899e-5c01″][vc_column_text]
- Senior Executives and Managers from
- Senior Management of firms or companies providing services Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
- Service providers and manufacturers availing CENVAT credit Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
- Exporters of services Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
- Recipient of services in India, where services provided by a person from outside India. Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
- Individuals or professionals, Consultants providing services.
- Practicing Chartered Accountants
o.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Faculty” tab_id=”1447406202559-b21f3971-c58f”][vc_column_text]
Mr. S. S. Gupta
- Practicing Chartered Accountant
- Author of a book on Service Tax-31st edition (Taxmann)
- Rank holder through out his career. He has done CA, ICWA, CS
- Teaching and training is his hobb y
- Eminent speaker & writer on Service Tax in various journals and publications.
Mr. V S Datey
(Mumbai, Kolkata & Delhi Seminars)
- B Tech (Hons), FCS, FICWA
- Consultant in indirect taxes
- He has over 30 years of corporate experience at senior levels in finance and legal fields, in leading listed companies.
- He is author of following books, published by Taxmann, New Delhi.
o Service Tax Ready Reckoner Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 14th Edition
o Central Excise Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Law Practice & Procedures Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 16th Edition
o Demands, Penalties and Appeals under Service Tax/Excise and Customs Laws, 4th Edition
o Central Sales Tax Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Law & Practice Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10th Edition & many others.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1445945243925-86aeb5fe-cc31″][vc_column_text]Seminar Timings
9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Fees: Rs. 8500/- +14.5 % service tax per person
Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” shape=”round” color=”sky” c_icon=”” active_section=”0″ no_fill=”true”][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-calendar” title=”Register Now” tab_id=”1445945407891-9aa3157b-0765″ add_icon=”true”]
Error: Contact form not found.[/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]