panel_start Introduction panel_end
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand the health and economic effects of reopening policies
- Understand the effects on the current cost of capital
- Learn how to think about future cash flows in uncertain times
- Explore how to value and finance innovation in the current environment
- Learn how to analyze foreign investments and risk
- Address key questions related to financial decision making.
- Critically examine your finance operations and business cash flow over the next 6 to 24 months and be better prepared to analyze potential risk exposure and think through the implications of your companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s financial decision making.
panel_start Course Content panel_end
- Coronavirus policy responses:
- Cost of capital
- Forecasting cash flows
- Implications of changes in fiscal and monetary policy
- Managing liquidity
- Valuing and financing innovation
- International financial decision making in the COVID-19 era
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to register@princetonacademy co.in
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790 / 9769579090
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- You will Receive a Certificate of course completion
- The course structure will be just like in the face to face workshops.
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space for yourself.