Australia is an emerging economy full of prospects for exporters from India and importers into India. Realizing the tremendous business growth opportunities available in Bi -Lateral trade, the two countries have signed a Fre e Trade Agreement.
With coming into existence of this FTA 85% of Australian goods exported to India will see import tariffs eliminated. Likewise, about 96% of Indian goods will also be made duty fre e in Australia.
The objective of this program is to acquaint the participants with tremendous opportuni ty available in trade with Australia and nuances of India – Australia Fre e Trade Agreement.
- Key Knowledge Areas
- Export – Import
- Exporter – Importer
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Fre e Trade Agreement
- Preferential Trade Agreement
- EXIM Code
- Carotar – 2020
- Australia the Country
- India Exports to Australia
- India Imports from Australia
- Special Features of India
- Australia FTA – An Analyses
- Country of Origin Rules w.r.t. India – Australia FTA
- Benefit to Exporters / Importers
- Source of Market Information
- Market Segments
- Contact Points
- ‘8’ Keys to Selective Market Abroad
Special Feature –
All the topics will be discussed w.r.t. India- Australia Fre e Trade Agreement and recently announced Rules governing the trade.