Selling is demanding, even under the best circumstances; the challenges compound in the face of uncertainty. Sal es professionals have been thrust into a new way of engaging prospects and customers — one that centers on building and maintaining relationships without in-person meetings, conferences or events.
In this new reality, we are all Inside sellers, regardless of our previous roles.
We see this shift playing out on LinkedIn in the for m of significantly higher activity, overall and within the sal es community.
For sal es leaders, adapting to this new reality means helping our teams build trusted relationships virtually, which is a new skill for many. There is no standard playbook. This workshop will help you fortify your team, your customer relationships and your business during challenging times.
- Develop essential qualities and tactical skills required as an Inside Sales professional – turning leads into customers
- Understand and use Inside Sales tools and technology to qualify buyers effectively
- Know the challenges facing Inside Sales professionals
- Learn Inside Sal es questioning techniques and approaches to influence buying behaviour
- Build confidence and manage call reluctance as an Inside Sales professional
- Demonstrate effective cross-selling and up-selling techniques to drive revenue
- Get high-quality leads – Latest Tools & Techniques
- Innovative outreach ideas
- Reach out to primary decision-makers
- Understanding customer expectations
- Opening and rapport building techniques through various touch points.
- Connecting with both Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Deeper Understanding of the Customer
- Positioning Value that Differentiates
- Build trust and rapport digitally with Customers
- eRelationships: How to Engage and Dialogue with Clients Online
- How to overcome challenge of Competitors
- How to
- Nurture leads
- Follow-ups with the prospects
- Make a cold call and
- its pitch – We work with you on your scripts
- Creating a repository with
- a virtual pitch,
- updated messaging,
- useful blog posts,
- reports from trusted sources.
- Presenting ideas effectively and asking the right questions to influence customers
- Customising Sales presentation for Inside Sal es
- Negotiation Strategies to Overcome a Customer’s Objections and Close the Sal e
- Understand and Manage common customer objections and price issues
- Identify opportunities to Cross-sell and Up-sell
- Inside Sal es approaches to effectively close Sal e