Economic reforms brought host of opportunities with new challenges and made the market more competitive. These evolving macroeconomic environment and financial market reforms are responsible for the paradigm shift in the financial citadel forcing Corporate/Banks and Financial Institutions and Business Firms to redesign their business strategy in order to maximize profit in a liberalization, Globalization and privatization regime.
Integrated treasury is a holistic approach to funding the balance sheet and deployment of funds across the domestic as well as global money and forex markets.
This approach enables the corporate to optimize its asset-liability management and capitalize on arbitrage opportunities.
This training workshop is organized keeping in view the above changes and to familiarize the target group with the nitty-gritties of Integrated Treasury, Forex and Derivatives operations. It aims at providing perspective of Treasury Management with practical knowledge of operations.
- The course provides an in-depth understanding of the integrated treasury, its role objective and management.
- It provides an opportunity to learn, discuss and understand structure of Indian Financial System and its arms.
- Participants understand various types of risks in domestic and international business and tools to manage those risks
- Helps participants to understand the forex market dynamics and to apply the same, thus ensuring improvement in their performance.
- The purpose is also to learn through efficient utilization of funds, cost effective sourcing of liability proper transfer pricing, availing arbitrage opportunities, on-line and off-line exchange of information beÃ‚Âtween the money and forex dealers, single window service to customers, effective MIS, improved internal control, minimizaÃ‚Âtion of risks and better regulatory compliance.
Preamble: Paradigm shift- Indian economy in a deregulated environment
Introduction to Integrated Treasury
Source and Deployment of Funds in a de-regulated Economic Environment Using Tools of
Working Capital Management:
- Domestic Market:
- Overseas Market
Fixed/Long term Capital Management
- Domestic Market
- Overseas Market
Managing Risks in International Business
- Solution to queries