In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to overlook the importance of our mental and emotional well-being. Through this workshop we will explore the transformative power of gratitude, understand how simple acts of thankfulness can rewire our brain, elevate our mood, and instil a sense of contentment and positivity in our daily lives.
Delve into a session on deep Breathing and Mindfulness to reduce stress, cultivate a sense of clarity and learn to anchor ourselves in the present moment. By becoming more aware of our thoughts, feelings, and surroundings, we can respond to lif e’s challenges with grace and poise, rather than react impulsively.
The workshop will also includes engaging activities that spark joy and laughter, which are incredibly therapeutic, release endorphins and promote a positive mood.
The Power of Gratitude
- Activity: Maintaining a gratitude journal.
- Group sharing.
- Benefit: Shifts focus from what’s lacking to what’s abundant in lif e.
Cognitive Behavioural Techniques
- Introduction to cognitive distortions.
- Activity: Identify and challenge negative thought patterns.
- Role-playing: Practice reframing negative thoughts.
- Benefit: Improves mental agility, reduces anxiety, and fosters a positive mindset.
Guided Deep Breathing Exercises & Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Guided session to practice deep breathing techniques.
- Activity: Tense and relax different muscle groups.
- Benefit: Reduces anxiety, promotes relaxation, and improves sleep quality.
Building Resilience with Power Poses & Stretching
- Gentle yoga poses targeting tension areas (neck, shoulders, back).
- Benefits: Releases physical tension, increases blood flow, and reduces stress.
Fun based Activity – Music and Art Therapy session
Power of Networking and Peer Support
Our Wellness Workshop Series –
- Spine Health
- Digestive Health
- Heart Health
- Sleep Hygiene
- Nutrition for Busy Lives
- Exercise On-the-Go
- Eye Health